1

In a lovely morning, Imai and Jack were going out together at the park.
"There's an ice cream over there, Jack," said Imai pointing at ice cream cart. "You want it? Come on."
Both of them were going to buy ice cream.
"Yum~," Imai smile and enjoying her ice cream. Imai and Jack have been together since Imai was form 1 and Jack was form 3 until now they've become mature and can think positive. Imai loved to hang out or going on a date with Jack, she is really love outdoor than indoor activities. She doesn't matter what time to go home, she can go home whatever she wants or Jack wants. "Imai?"
"Yes?"
"I have football training this evening, you don't mind if I go, right?"
"Nope, you can go, my dear. Have fun!" Jack kissed Imai on the cheek and say "I love you" then he leaves Imai at the park. She walks alone, on the way to go home while eating ice cream. She was thinking about other world, her imagination world.
"If I were a boy? What is it looking like? To be a boy?" Curious Imai wanted to know the answer but no answer. She just looks up the sky and day dreaming. *****************
Inoue and his friend were studying at the library. He just noticed that he forgot his notebook in his class. When he's going to get his notebook, something slowing him down, like someone was calling him. But there's no sound, he can feel but where? He's curious and keeps walking. After he finished, he's going to practice his band for the upcoming competition but he still can feel that he has been calling from early morning until now.
"What is this? I never felt like this before... weird." He just ignores this feeling and keeps practicing.

********************
'Fruuuuum! Gruuuuuuuum!' the sound of a fire swinging around from Imai's hand.
"I'm soooo bored!" said Imai. Imai was in the forest, playing alone with her magic, which is Fire. Imai's main power was fire and lava. She often uses fire when attacking enemy.
"Haaaaah... fire, my friend, you are so beautiful," Imai admire her own power. "I wish I have another power than this, like Shizumi, I envy her." Imai pouts. "Anyway, what am I doing here? I was supposed to be at home right now." Said Imai and stand up, leaving the forest behind. Suddenly, there's a big explosion in the forest and it startled her.
"What? Is it behind me?" Imai turn around and saw a big black smoke. Imai immediately go into the forest to check it our. When she arrived, she saw a boy unconsciously lying down in a big hole he made.
"Hey?" Imai poke him several times but he didn't wake up.
"HELLO?" Imai shakes his shoulder, and then he groans. He woke up.
"W-where...?" then he saw Imai in front of his face.
"You speak English? Alien?" asked Imai with her curious face. He got up and grabs Imai's shoulder.
"ARE YOU SUMMONING ME?!"
"What?" Imai and the mysterious boy staring each other.
*******************
After Inoue finished, he went straight back home. All of his friends wave him and all the girls too. He's really friendly to people and love to help his friends and even the strangers. He has such a cute and handsome face when he smiles. But he keeps thinking about his girlfriend, his girlfriend didn't even greet him nor look at him. He keep wondering why she keep ignoring him and that makes him heart broken. His phone has one message, he open it and he saw Imai's picture.
"Who is this?" asked Inoue himself. Then suddenly... His body felt like it was burning inside.
"W-what is this? Why? It hurts! Somebody? Help me.... Aaaaaargh!" then, Inoue flew into the air and vanished.

*******************
"This is you, right?" Inoue hold out his phone and give her to look at the picture.
"Yup, that's me." Answered Imai with a big smile.
"What do you want from me? Why are you summoning me?" asked Inoue.
"I'm not summoning you; you just come into the forest with a big boom!" Imai just told him and starting to get irritating with him. "Hey....strange boy...look..if you want to go back to where you belong, then go ahead!"
"FINE!!" yelled Inoue.
Imai doesn't get easily mad but that guy made her mad. She turns around, leaving him behind. At midnight, Imai can't sleep because she kept thinking about that guy in the forest.
"I wonder if he's alright, I started to get worried." Imai felt guilty. Then, she's going to the forest alone, in the dark. When she arrived, she uses her fire to lighten up the dark and search him. Suddenly, there's a fire not far from Imai, when she go forward, she saw HIM... with a fire on his hand. Imai gasped and close her mouth.
"Y-yo-you're fire user too?" asked Imai. "I have no idea but yes." Answered Inoue. Then she saw his necklace with fire and it's glowing. Imai hold out her hand and touch the fire.
"M-mother..."
"W-what?" Imai's eyes were full of tears and let it out with a silent cry.
"Aaah? Are you alright? Why are you crying?" said Inoue, worried.
Imai wipe out her tears and ask him "Where did you get that necklace?"
"Oh, it was, my father, he gave me this necklace when I was eight and...he told me to stay alive...that's why," said Inoue. "Father? Real father?"
"Umm... yes... why are you asking me?" "Because..." Imai let her necklace out from her shirt and give him a good look. Inoue shocked.
"How did you-?"
"It's from my mother...my real mother." Said Imai. Imai grab his necklace and hers together.
"See.... It's the same."