8

It’s been three days that Imai has been homesick and today was Tuesday, Inoue manage to take care of her even though he has to go to school.

    “What kind of medicine is this?” Inoue asked with two bottles in his hand, didn’t know which one is suitable for her (he was at the pharmacy, by the way).

    After he brought the medicine for Imai, he went home quickly. On the way to Imai’s house, he didn’t know Chako was there, he past through her. But, Chako didn’t hold him or grab his clothes, she secretly followed him.

    “Imai, I’m home!” Inoue burst open the front door and walk into the living room. Imai is sleeping. “Imai…”

    Imai opened her eyes, slowly. “Ah…Inoue…you’re home…how’s school?” Imai said with her weak voice.

    “I brought you some medicine,” Inoue handed her the pills.

    “I don’t want!” Imai refuse.

    “Please, Imai, your friend has been asking me, you must eat it or else you’ll die, hear me out, Imai” Inoue pleaded her.  

    She glared and covered herself with blanket. She murmured something underneath her blanket. She can even hear Inoue sighed and walk away from her.

    “Imai, you such a stubborn child,” he muttered while checking the refrigerator. He wants to cook porridge for her.

    After a few minutes later, Inoue come in with porridge on his hand. “Imai, its lunch time.”

    Imai wakes up when she heard lunch time. “Food! I’m starving!”

    As usual, Inoue feed her slowly. Imai really enjoyed Inoue’s food. It’s very yummy. When Inoue was feeding her, Imai speaks up with her mouth full. “I-Inoue..?”

    “Don’t talk with your mouth full, what is it?”

    Imai chewed and swallowed. “Sorry…I’m sorry for troubling you, it’s rare for me to get sick, I hate it when I’m sick.”

    “I hate it as well, Imai, but… I like it when I’m looking after people who are really sick, especially you.” Inoue smiled. “Don’t worry about me, I”ll be happy for taking care of you,” he rub Imai’s head like a little kid.

    “Seriously, Inoue… I missed Jack, call him.” Imai hit his hand and immediately dial his number.

    “That was fast.” Inoue stared at her.

    “Jack my dear, would you….eh...Oh I’m sorry… I just wanted you to visit me…can you? …..Alright, I’ll be waiting…” she hung up.

    “So?”

    “He said, after his training session, and then he will be here soon…”

    “Alright…” Inoue grab his spoon and asked Imai. “You want me to feed you again?”

    “Yes, one more please…aaah…” Imai opened her mouth like a kid. “Nom…, so yummy, thank you, Inoue.” Imai reached out her hand to rub his head.

    “Alright, that’s enough… go back to sleep.” Inoue stand up and went straight to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

    Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door. “Is it Jack?” Inoue answered the door.

    “Inoue? Where’s Imai?”

    “She’s inside….come in Jack.”

    Jack still in his football shirt and went into living room where Imai was covered in blanket