23

Ty grinned as he watched Lucas' head swivel back around to regard him. His silver eyes were wide with disbelief as he sat there. Ty was sure that the vampire had a thousand questions rushing through his mind right then. He would be sure to answer them all, however... first things first he thought mischievously.

Leaning forward he lifted his fingers from under Lucas' chin and settled them around his jaw line. Tilting his head, his lips spread in an even wider grin as he grew closer to the boy who steadily drew back as far as he could. The familiar reddening of the vampire's cheeks made him laugh lightly.

"Always so easy. Even right now..." he paused and ran his tongue across his lips, "Or is it because you're tied up and can't do much?"

"Shut up!"

"Ah, so you do like it. I thought so. I'll keep this in mind. Silver hu? Never would have thought," he said slowly and finally closed the distance between them. He kissed the vampire.

Ty felt his boyfriend tighten up beneath his touch, but after a moment he finally relinquished himself. Only then did Ty pull away and lean his head against the vampire's shoulder. He could feel Lucas turn his head, his long hair brushing across his cheek.

"Ty? You... you really are..."

"Yeah. I'm alive. Didn't think the bitch would kill me."

"You really have an annoying ego, Ty," Lucas whispered.

To that, he laughed and lifted his head off of the vampire's shoulder. Reaching over he took hold of the silver cuffs that held Lucas against the wall. One after the other, he ripped them out of the wall and caught the boy's weight fully as he fell forward.

"Never noticed. Well, maybe I've been told once or twice before. We have a lot to talk about it seems."

"Really?" Lucas replied, his tone sarcastic.

"Yup, so why don't we change locations? Somewhere more comfortable hu?"

~~~~

Nameia had dealt with the Stalkers just as she said she would. She met up with the two of them as they were leaving the room. It took them only a few minutes to navigate back to the council room that Lucas held office in. Ty led the way as there were so many twists and turns to go through.

Once they were there, Nameia left with Dimiyen in tow. The demi-God probably knew that Ty wanted time alone with Lucas. Especially with what he had to talk about. He'd always had a feeling that she'd known about him the moment she set eyes on him. Ty was grateful to her though, in more ways than one really.

"Hmm, let's see. Where to start," he hummed to himself as he stretched out on the couch across from Lucas. The vampire only watched him, not saying anything. His silver eyes were centered on Ty.

"I suppose it's been about forty years now. Though, I really stopped counting a long time ago. Drezair would know the actual number. You can ask him later, if you want."

"You're... human right?"

"You drank my blood didn't you? vampires don't tend to drink demon blood, I hear it's bad for your health."

"Smart ass..."

Ty laughed lightly, "Yes. I'm human. Drezair is a demon whom I'm harboring. I was killed about forty years ago by Stalkers. My whole family died at their hands. I'm not sure exactly to the reasons why, but Drezair took a liking to me and offered to bring me back to life. I wanted revenge on the bastards who killed my family, and he was going to grant it for me. So I agreed.

"Ever since then... I can be killed many times and Drezair will bring me back. He heals me through whatever wounds I sustain. Doesn't mean I don't feel pain or anything like that, trust me that hurts like hell. I guess the other reason to his taking a liking to me is that I don't call on him very often. I like to do things on my own. A bit of a control freak if you want to call it that. However, when it comes to Stalkers, because they're much stronger than me no matter what... I do let him take over, well slightly."

"He possess you?"

"No... and yes. It's hard to explain. Think of it like having mutual control and consent. I can still move my own body when he's at the forefront. He can move me too when he's sitting on the sidelines like he is now. Helps a lot during a fight. I can get out of most deadly hits. Not all, mind you, but most."

"The grimoire you have... does it do anything to him?"

"No. If anything, Drezair enhances the grimoire. And while we're on that topic. I have more than one. Actually I have three."

"Three?!" Lucas nearly leapt out of his seat in shock and horror.

"It's because of Drezair. The tongue ring is mine. Two of the earrings are his. One gives me the use of his power, you saw it the other day."

"The silver light."

"Yup. Very useful against Vahn by the way. The other... well that one is his and his only. You'll find that out I'm sure, so I won't spoil it," Ty winked at him.

"Vahn... Drezair said something about his thinking he was the 'only one'. What did he mean?"

"Vahn is like me, Lucas. A hell of a lot more deadly though. He's a Stalker harboring a demon. Tell me that doesn't scare you," Ty answered with a bit of a scoff at the end.

"A Stalker harboring a demon... just how... powerful is that?" Lucas asked, his voice clipped as he swallowed, hard.

Ty sighed and looked to hislover with a frown on his lips, "Enough to destroy this world about fifty timesover."