Friends Reunite

Sitting in a chair, my fingers moved swiftly as I texted. I was texting one friend of mine in particular; one I haven't talked to in almost three months. My best friend who I grew up with, Lilith.

She is on her way to Yorknew, to see me and meet my friends.

Currently, she is driving to the city. I'm meeting her at the bowling alley, and I'm already there.

20 minutes later~

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted her familiar head of dark curls, and quickly turned my head. "Lily, Hi!" I exclaimed and ran to give her a friendly hug. "(y/n), I've missed you so much!" She said back to me. After reuniting, we began our game of bowling.

Our scores were very close until the end, where I lost just by two pins. All well, it doesn't matter that much I guess.

"Okay Lily, we're gonna have to ride there separate. Take your car there and follow behind me."

"Got it. So... are we really going to the phantom troupe's hideout?" She asked.

"Yes, and I trust you not to mention this to anyone else." I whispered.

"Okay, I won't tell anyone."

We began to drive back, but there is one problem. I didn't tell the boss that I was bringing a visitor. Oh no... now that I think about it, this could be a very bad.

Lily and I made it to the hideout, and I could tell that it wasn't what she expected.

"So this abandoned place is it? Wow."

"I wouldn't say that out loud if I were you, haha..."

"Oh, sorry."

I walked in, Lily following me. "Hi everyone." I mumbled.

There was an awkward silence until Chrollo shut his book, and stood up. "Welcome back (y-" he said turning around, but stopped speaking because he obviously didn't expect me to bring someone.

"(y/n), who is this?" He asked, concerned.

"Y-Yes, well this is Lilith... she's very nice, could she possibly stay for a while?" I asked quietly as the troupe stared at me.

"Well, that depends. How long is a "while", exactly?" Chrollo asked.

"Just until tomorrow, that's it."

"Okay then."

Wow, that was easier than expected.

After settling in and meeting everyone, Lily went to sleep. I stayed up for a little, until I fell asleep at four in the morning.

I woke up early, but Lily was awake even earlier. The only others who were awake at this time were Shalnark, Uvo, and Hisoka. I knew this because I heard Uvo and Hisoka fighting over the last frozen waffle and Shalnark was trying to break the fight.

"Hey Lil... I see that you're  a morning person.." I said between yawns. "Do you want to go to the tiny park down the street?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay, well are you already ready to leave? If you want breakfast we have fruity pebbles and lucky charms."

"No thanks, I'm fine."

I pulled on a hoodie and zipped it up, and slipped my shoes on. Within five minutes, we were both ready to go.

Since Chrollo isn't awake, I guess we'll just sneak out...

Shalnark's POV

The room felt tense. A kind of tension that I can't describe. It suddenly stopped when (y/n) and Lilith set foot out the building. It definitely wasn't from me, and everyone else looks calm.

Well, everyone looked calm until I turned around to see the giant muscular man behind me. He had a nervous sweat, and it was unlike him.

"Uvo, are you okay?..." I asked.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." His deep voice rumbled as he spoke.

"C'mon, I'll buy you new frozen waffles if you tell me what's wrong!" I decided to bribe him, since it usually works.

"Uh..uh..o-okay. Follow me then."

Then Uvo led me around the corner, and whispered to me. Unfortunately, his whisper is just as loud as a normal person speaking, so I'm sure everyone heard it.

"You know Shal, I'm really trusting you now..." Uvo began, "b-but.... Oh, never mind, forget about the frozen waffles. I can't say it."

"Spit it out, Uvo!" I demanded.

Actually, I have an idea of what might be happening right now.

"It has to to with (y/ n) and her friend, right?" I asked.

"Maybe..."

"Or maybe it just has to do with the visitor Lily, by chance?"

"Hahaha, no way!" Uvo said with a nervous smile, his cheeks dusted with pink.

"THAT'S IT! I KNEW IT!" I yelled loud enough to wake everyone up.

"Knew what?" A calm voice spoke, interrupting our conversation. Just then Hisoka appeared from around the corner.

"Oh wait, I already know." He continued.

"You like Lily, and everyone knows because you're very, very bad at whispering. Also, it's hard not to notice the way you stare at her, Uvo." Hisoka teased.

I heard a few chuckles from other members in the back. It's obvious that everyone knows Uvo's secret.

Another member came around the corner, and he just so happened to be the leader himself.

"I think I can help you with this." Said Chrollo.

(y/n)'s POV

I showed Lily all around the park, and she actually liked it even despite how small it was. Now, we are just sitting on my favorite bench, the one by a small pond with ducks.

We were chatting and having a good time. Just then, I saw the familiar vehicle that is hard to mistake; Hisoka's bright pink car with Gon and Killua painted on the side. Hisoka almost crashed into the car beside him when he was trying to park. Luckily, Shalnark took the wheel in time. As soon as my eyes met the magician, he gave a friendly wave and winked at me.

"Let's get out of here." I told Lily, but it was too late.

They were hesitant to get out of the car until a back door opened, and several hands pushed Uvo out of the car. Uvo fell on the ground, but that wasn't my main concern.

He was wearing a tuxedo, and held a rose. Unfortunately he fell on the rose when everyone pushed him out of the car, so all of the petals fell off.

When he was out, the others closed the door and drove away.

Uvogin stood, slowly walking towards me and Lily.

"T-This is for you, beautiful woman." He said with a loud but shaky voice. He handed her the stem of the rose.

"Awww! Such a gentleman!" Lily said, blushing.

"W-would you like to join me for lunch?" Uvo stuttered.

"Sure! When?" She asked.

"Right now, if you don't mind."

"Okay then. Sorry (y/n), but... I'VE GOT A DATE TO GO ON!" Lily yelled, and Uvogin picked her up bridal style, and flew into the sky.

Well, that was probably the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I thought, walking back to the troupe's hideout.