Waking up

CHAPTER 1

It was night, the full moon shining above her as she slumbers in front of the water fall as she wakes up from a deep sleep.
Leafa's POV
"Wh-where am I?.." she says. How did i get here!? She thinks to her self as she notices her surroundings. "Its absolutely beautiful here" she says. She continues to think, but moments later a man appears with a dead rabbit, he was a were wolf! "Who are you? What are you..? " the stranger asks. "Im a two tailed fox, I'm sorry what's your name?" She asks politely. "My name is Free" Free says. "Nice to meet you Free! Im Leafa!" She has a kind smile on her face. "Why are you here?" He asks "I..I.. I dont know why or how i got here" she explains. " amnesia.." he mumbles "what did you say?" Leafa asks "you have amnesia" he says "whats that?" He sighs in frustration. I little while later he finishes explaining he asks about her eye. "My eye.." she shows her enchanted eye, his eyes widen at that moment he pulls out a mirror and handing it to her, the mirror reveals Leafa's eye. (I suck at drawing i know..)

"M-M-My EYE!?" Leafa freaks out at the sight if her horrific eye one is a combination of blue and purple but that one is totally different

"M-M-My EYE!?" Leafa freaks out at the sight if her horrific eye one is a combination of blue and purple but that one is totally different. "Why is it like that?" Free asks " I DON'T KNOW!!" Leafa reminded free of her amnesia "well I have to get back to my pack bye!!" Free runs away and leafa chases him "WAAIT!!" She yells "NO WAY YOU FREAK" Free stop to find a cliff and turns around. Leafa stopped, she is in her animal form, so he turns into a wolf and growls and scares the fox . Leafa gets angry and her eyes grow to a dark black and glows. "DEMON!!" Free whimpers and lays down to try to not get killed "now then.. anyways I want you to help me" Leafa asks in a serious tone "thats not happening!" She growls "ALRIGHT ill help you" he whimpers. She puts a smile on and says "So where friends and allies now!" She says it so happily as free has a worried look " I'll take you to meet my alpha okay" he says "ok!"

>a couple 20 minutes later>

"Free who is this I see before me?" Im guessing thats the alpha. "Answer me Free!" He sounds like he could take down an entire village if he wanted to "alpha im leaving the pack" free sounds scared "WHAT!? I FORBID YOU!" He scowls and growls (lol it rhymes) "I am sorry this fox is now my leader" free says. The alpha laughs "you cant be serious a FOX!? How pathetic!" Ive had enough of this wolf! Leafa gets angry and yells at there alpha, her voice changed too "HOw DaRe You talk to him like that!" The alpha has a terrified face now. "Who the hell are you!?" He yells in a scared voice "I AM A FOX AND THAT ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW" leafa calms down and Takes Free and walks away. " you didnt have to do that.." he says " yes I did thats NOT how a alpha treats there pack!" Free gets mad "what does a freaky fox know about a pack! About wolves!" He says "plenty!!!"

Hi there so how was the first chapter? Sorry its a bit short but it was fun making!!

To be continued