Home

The past week went by in a blur of happiness.

As soon as I got to the flat I felt at home.

Mrs. Hudson was so sweet, John was being a hedgehog (don't judge me), and Sherlock was... well, he was Sherlock.

I couldn't do much and Mrs Hudson is always up and about cleaning or buying this weeks food supply and John and Sherlock are solving cases left and right so I was left alone to predict what would happen in Supernatural season twenty two while watching season one.

"Ugghhh I'm so BOOORRRREEEDDDD" I say to no one in particular.

"You should try shooting the wall. Cures boredom in seconds" said a deep baritone voice from the doorway.

"Well then get me a gun and draw a yellow happy face on the wall." I reply boredly

Sherlock did as told and quickly got started on an experiment on human body parts in the kitchen.

I never actually shot a gun so I guessed and just aimed at the wall and tried to pull the trigger...

Nothing happened.

"Aaannnd John owes me £10" Sherlock said, quite amused.

"What?"

"John and I made a bet that you didn't know how to shoot a gun and you don't. So I win. So John owes me £10" he replied

"*sigh* just get over here and teach me!"

"Okay okay" he said dropping whatever he was doing and walking over to you.

"Hey! Wash the blood off of your hands!" I say before he could get any closer.

"Why?"

"Because I said so!"

*sigh* "Alllriiigghhhtt" he said like a teenager with an attitude.

"Watch that attitude!"

"Yes mum" He said with a wink.

I immediately feel heat in my cheeks.

I believe this is called a blush.

Why would I blush.

I'm a high-functioning sociopath.

But then again, John has told me about how Sherlock used to be a sarcastic arsehole before he met me.

"So, that right there is the safety." He states pointing to what he was talking about. "I never put it on but when John or Mrs. Hudson clean the flat they put it on. It's quite annoying actually."

I giggled at his last comment. Wait. Giggled? What the hell is happening to me?

"This is the aiming mechanism. When you hold the gun out this piece right here should look like it fits perfectly between these two pieces." He points to the pieces as he talks. "Do you know how to pull the trigger?" he asks jokingly

"I may have only a few lower I.Q. points than you but I'm not stupid."

"Alright then," he says handing me the gun. "Shoot the smiley face" he finishes with a smile.

I take the gun without hesitation, aim, and shoot.

I look and see that I shot it perfectly between the eyes.

I look at Sherlock and see that his jaw dropped. "beginner's luck" he says. "I bet you can't do it again."

I take aim and shoot three more times. they all take their place in the hole made by the first bullet.

"I guess I'm a natural."

"You were good but your stance was awful"

"Well, Teach me!" I say in a sassy tone.

"Fine!" he replies in an equally sassy voice.

I stick my tongue out like a child and he repeats the action. We both chuckle before he begins.

"So for one hand, I put my feet a little farther than shoulder width apart." I do as he explains, and stands behind me. "you're too tense" he says as he grabs my dominant arm holding the gun and the opposite shoulder. "Relax" he says in a heart melting voice.

He steps closer to me as he guides my body to be relaxed and calm. I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck. My heart beat quickens and I blush profusely.

I turn slightly to look up at his face. He looks down at me, staring into my eyes. Not studying, Just... staring.

I let my eyes flicker to his lips for a millisecond and he takes this as permission because soon his lips are on mine. It was soft and delicate but rough and hard at the same time. The kiss lasts for minutes, it didn't feel like we needed air but when it did we reluctantly pulled away.

I turn the rest of my body so I am fully facing him and I hug him.

I'm Home