"Sherlock Holmes I'm guessing?"

"D'you want coffee (y/n)?" Molly came in and asked.

"That would be lovely sister mine." You said before picking up a box and placing it on the table to be opened later.

You were unpacking all of your science equipment so you could work in the mortuary of St. Bart's. Your sister, Molly Hooper, said there was an opening and you immediately said you'd take the job.

"Ah, thank you sister." You say carefully taking the hot mug from Molly.

Then someone calls.

"Miss Hooper!" The voice said.

"Yes?" You and your sister say in unison say before letting out a very small laugh.

"Um Mr. Holmes says he needs you."

"Alright" you say again in unison.

When you arrive where Molly was leading you, you notice that Molly had put some lipstick on. You brushed it off and watched as a man was hitting a body with a riding crop.

"Molly, take note of when bruises start forming." The man said in a deep and attractive voice.

"Uh Y-Yes Sher-Sherlock." She said in reply.

Strange, your sister never stutters!

He nodded to you hello and walked out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Later You went up to meet Sherlock. You could tell Molly fancied him, just from her body language.

When you opened the door he immediately said, "black, two sugars, thanks" while still looking into the microscope, and you immediately knew what he meant.

"I'm not Molly." You say in a tone much like his.

He looked up and said, "Ah you must be (y/n), yes I know much about you, Molly won't shut up about you." He said offering you his hand to shake.

"Sherlock Holmes I'm guessing? I can see that you have a smoking problem due to those nicotine patches you have on your arm but try to hide from everybody, you are also quite used to shooting a gun seeing as your index finger squeezes a bit harder than the rest due to exercise, and you must also be fluent in the science of deduction and thought that you and possibly your brother were the only ones judging by the way you're looking at me." You say in a very smart tone.

"Fascinating" is all he says

~time skip to the end of the day brought to you by "miss me?"~

"(Y/n) if you ever get bored with simple minded people, the address is 221B Baker Street." Sherlock said smiling.

"Alright I'll be sure to stop by sometime." You say with a smirk on your face.

He chuckles a small bit and shuts the door behind him.

><><><><><><><><><><><><

It was your turn to lock up (even though it was your first day) so you had time to think.

What a great day