"What happened?"

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" You heard a voice say. It was distant and whispy. 

"Sherlock..." you say before passing out again.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Oh my god stop that beeping, i need to stay focused! 

Beep... beep... beep... beep... beep...

You decided to give up and look at where you are.

You open your eyes and see, white. Everything is white and sooo bright!

You look around some more and see the medical equipment next to you and realize that you're in a hospital.

How did I get here the last thing I remember is... Sherlock

You look next to you to see a sleeping Sherlock next to you with his head on the bed.

"Sherlock?" You say and immediately he wakes up.

"(Y/n)!!" He exclaims.

"Wh-what happened?" You ask him.

"You had left your phone at my flat and I was on my way to your house to give it to you when I saw a man chasing you and pinning you up against a building wall. He pulled out a knife and ordered you to give him all of your possessions, when you refused he... um, he stabbed you. When he asked again you still refused and he, stabbed you... again. I then um beat him up a little bit and called the police. You had passed out from blood loss at this point but I took you to my flat and John did some medical work but deemed the wounds too fatal to handle without his surgical equipment. So I called an emergency ambulance and I've been here for the past um..." he looked at his watch, "seven hours." He finished.

Suddenly the memories came flooding back in a tidal wave of pain. 

You were unable to think very hard due to the monitor next to you making beeping noises so you decided to keep all words simple and to the point.

"Thank you Sherlock." You say smiling 

"Uh the doctor did say that you had to um live with someone who knows how to deal with your wounds for about a week, so you can either have a random nurse go to your house or you could live with John and I." He informed you.

"Um I think I'll live with you and John for the week." You say.

You only knew a few people and you weren't a social butterfly so you decided to go with the option you knew the outcome of.

"Great, I shall inform John immediately." He said pulling out his phone.

Just then Molly walked in with two coffees and handed one to Sherlock and took a sip out of the other before noticing that you were awake.

"(Y/n)! You're awake!" Molly said hugging you.

"Always stating the obvious..." Sherlock mumbled and thought no one could hear it but you did and just let it slide.

"Sherlock phoned me when he brought you to his flat and said that you had been stabbed, are you alright?" She asked worried.

"Physically? Or emotionally?" You ask.

"Either really." She says with a smile.

"I'm fine emotionally but physically on the other hand..." you said pointing to your bandages.

You both laugh and continue talking while Sherlock is just sitting in the background rolling his eyes while texting John to pass time.

At the end of the day the doctor said that he needed to keep you for one more night then you can go to Sherlock and John's flat.

You couldn't wait.