lCh. 45 Turning

*Dedicated to erinstone 68....You guys are really lucky this week because shan_01 wanted another update....Enjoy.....*

"So now that you are back...when will you turn us?" Cher asks as soon as I walked through the door. On the way back to spain Erieta didnt really speak to me. I had wanted to try to convince her but she wouldnt hear of it. I didnt want the girl to die but I knew that her stubbornness wouldnt let her fear of dying take over. By the end of the week Erieta would be dead.

"Hmmm. I dont know. Do you think your ready to get turned?" I asked the girls.

Cher cross her arms and said," The sooner the better. I dont want to think about it. I dont want to start having second thoughts. Just do it."

"Well okay then. But im just letting you know in order to turn into a vampire that you have to die in a way that is painful and torturous.For it to work one has to suffer. Luckily I found a solution around that. You see from what I learned turning someone into a vampite involves dark magic and if you are going to turn someone who defies nature a payment must taken to balance everything out. And the payment is death," I explain to them. I didnt go into details when it came to making a vampire when I was telling Minah my story so the look on her face was priceless.

"So.....what you are saying is that we have to die? Like become the undead?" Adleta asks.

"No. You have to die but I have to revive you. Its risky business because you have to stay dead for a total of four minutes before your body consumes my blood. There your human cells fight with the vampire cells and if your strong enough and willing to stay alive... you'll come back with a beating heart of a vampire," I quickly explain.

"So your telling me that you cant just do it like they do it in the movies. I drink your blood and die and come back a vamp automatically?" Cher questions. I shake my head.

"Do I look like a vampire from a movie?" I asked sarcastically with a raised brow. Both girls nod making Minah giggle. If Evie were here right now and not at school he would have laughed at me. Even Moses would have. "Well im not. Somethings apply like the blood and the charisma and the stronger sense of psyche. And amazing skills in bed....oh and the super speed. But besides that all the other stuff is not true," I said momentarily falling into their childishness.

"So your like the vampires from True Blood. Except you dont have a vampire queen and all that shit and you dont burn in the sun," Cher stated mocking me. I scowled at her shaking my head.

"Enough about all that crap. Whose going first?" I asked. At that the smiles fall from their faces and the girls grow silent. I rolled my eyes and then snatch Cher before she could complain and drag her into my room.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asks after I let her go and close my door.

"You guys werent saying anything so I chose for you. Your going first. Follow me into the bathroom," I said walking towards my bathroom door.

"Your not gonna rape-"

"Shut the hell up and follow me. Im not going to defile you in any way like those fucking animals," I huffed and shook my head and said," This is serious. Stop asking questions and just listen to what I say. Dont talk, dont hesitate. Stay strong. And hold on to the will to live."

Cher frowned at me as I turned the water to cool and started to fill the tub with water. I brought my attention back to her so she could focus on me and not the fact that she was going to get drowned.

"I want you to relax and I want you to just remain calm okay?" I said with raised brows. Cher slowly nods a look of confusion still clouding her face but I could tell that she was going to listen to what I was saying.

I had about four minutes until the bath was full enough for my liking so I had to stall so I had to make conversation.

"So whats your family like?" I asked. A look of sadness crossed Chers face but then she smiled as if she was remembering something.

"I have a son and a daughter back in New York. And if he really loved me like he said he did then a boyfriend. My daughter would be fifteen and my son eleven by now," She said her eyes glistening with tears.

"How did you end up in Spain?" I asked curiously. As Cher thought over my question I had stopped the water. I knew it was ice cold and I knew that if would stop her blood flow, helping the vampire process by allowing the vampire virus have a better opportunity to take over the body. A lot of vampires are unknowledgeable about the simple fact of making their choice of a prodigy fall under hyperthermia to boost the chances of survival. Its simple yet very affective. I would know because I have done years of research when it came down to the vampire gene.

" I was at the air port waiting for my flight to-"

Before Cher could finish her sentence, I cut her off yet again by, pulling her towards me and dunking her head into the water. My hand was wrapped around her neck and the other was pushing her head under water.

"Sorry Cher. You could tell me the rest of your story later," I said as she struggled against my hold for air. It amazed me how much energy she was wasting by trying to fight against me. I was a vampire and she was the victim. That was all there was to it.

Soon as time went by Chers movements began to slow and then she falls limp. I lift her head up after the last beat of her heart fades out and shake my head at her pale face. Her lips are blue and her eyes are already lacking its luster.

I gently place her body on the cold tile floor and bite my wrist. Bringing it to her open mouth I watch as the red liquid slip down her throat.

I then move my wrist feeling it heal as I search for one of my razors at the bottom of the bathroom sink cabinet. Once I spot one I quickly jab it across Chers chest with enough force to split her chest cavity open.

There I bite my wrist again and make sure that a lot of my blood hits her heart. I dont want this a failure so I was taking extra precautions. Even in death as soon as my blood hit her skin, her flesh started to patch itself up which was a good sign.

I lift Chers body up carrying her bridal style into my room and place her on the bed. With a nod of my head I walk out in search of Adleta.

I found her anxiously pacing about the kitchen. Once she noticed me a look of fear covers her face.

"Whats with all the blood?" She asked horror stricken. I shake my head and said," Something necessary. Come," I demanded. Adleta jumps startled at my command but obeys me. Minah sits on the couch with a look of pity on her face. Something I did not want. I actually didnt want her to see this but she wanted to stay by my side.

It would have been better if I had another vampire with me right now but, no Evie wanted to be stubborn.

I didnt want him to go to school with what everything going on but he insisted. So to put my mind at ease Sofee was watching over him for me.

We walk into my room and Adleta stares at Chers pale form on my bed. I grab her arm and drag her into the bathroom.

The water is still cold so I didnt have to stall.

"All I have to tell you is to fight. Fight to stay alive," I said to her and then her head was under the water as well.