1. SUPRISE!!!

TWO YEARS AFTER BOOK 1

I woke up to a boom and the smell of something burning. I shot out of bed and ran down the stairs to the kitchen, only to find CC and Ashley covered in flour with a burnt.... I don't know. Something burnt on the stove.

"Good morning!" CC said with a crooked smile.
"Morning?" I said looking at the still smoking crisp in front of me.

"It's a cake." Ashley said sighing.
"A cake?" I asked even more confused.
"Yeah! It's a cake, for a very special someone's day!" CC said laughing.

"Oh shit! Is it someone's birthday!?" I asked racking my brain trying to remember what day it was.
"Wow.... How do you forget your own birthday?" Ashley asked laughing.

"MY birthday? It can't be... Its only..." I looked at the calendar "My Birthday... Oops."

"You really forgot?" CC asked walking up behind me.
"Yeah..." I said still looking at the calendar in disbelief.

I heard the front door open and close. Then Andy and Jake walled into the kitchen soaking wet.

The boom that woke me up must have been thunder.

"Morning birthday girl!" Andy said walking up with his arms out to hug me. I backed up a little cause he was wet.
"Oh right.... I'm wet." He said laughing and putting his arms back at his sides.

"That's what she said." I said quietly. Ashley heard me and chuckled to himself as he slowly shook his head.

"Anyways. Happy birthday Rayne." Jake said booping my nose.
"Thanks guys." I said laughing.

"Where is Jinxx?" Andy asked Ashley.
"He's upstairs in the shower." I replied.
Every one looked at me with the weirdest looks on their faces.

"How would you know that?" CC asked with a devious smile.
"It's quite simple. We're all down here and when I ran down the stairs the shower was on." I replied.
"Duhh.." Ashley added laughing.

"You must have been excited? Running down the stairs. Does this have to do with your birthday?" Jinxx asked his head barely peeking out from behind Andy and Jake.

"No...."
"She didn't even know it was her birthday until five minutes ago." CC said shaking his head like a dog trying to get some flour out of his hair.

"Wow..." Andy said looking at me. "How do you forget your own birthday?"
"That's what I said." Ashley said laughing.

"Word for word." I said giggling at CC, who was still shaking flour out of his hair.

~

We were all sitting in the living room enjoying some cake that Andy and Jake bought at the store when....

"Hey Rayne! Rayne! RAYNE! rayne! RAYNIE!! Rayne" CC said sounding like Stewie sitting on the floor next to the couch and poking me every time he said my name.

"Whhaattt!" I said going along with the joke.

"Hi..." He said giggling
I rolled my eyes.
"Ok in all seriousness we needz to tew you somfin?" CC said sounding like a baby.

"Ok.." I said setting my cake on the coffee table.

"We've kept this from you for a while so we could tell you on your birfday." CC said emphasizing the wh.

"I'm actually surprised you didn't find out, you being our biggest fan and all." Ashley said chuckling.

"Were going back to Warped Tour!!" Andy said clapping his hands.