Illuso x Reader: "Only the First"

Start from the beginning

"Other than a few small scratches, I'm quite alright." You held back a gasp as he took a step closer. "That was marvelous work, by the way. I was quite impressed," Your heart clenched as his deep violet eyes gazed down at you.

"Th-thanks..." Oh god, now you were stuttering. "I just did that you told me. Small of the back." you chuckled as you tried to your hand from his, but he held your fingers fast.

"I'm so surprised you weren't distracted," He leaned in closer almost as if he was interrogating you, and you squirmed under his gaze. "That you were able to keep your head even while I was lying here so..." he paused as he brought his free hand to your cheek. "Vulnerable."

You had once come across a stand who could read minds. If he were here right now, the only information he'd be able to pry from your brain was an interminable screech interlaced with an abundance of profanity. What the hell was going on? WHAT THE HELL?!

"I, umm..." Get cool, keep coolly cool, just play it cool– "What are you talking about?" You shivered as his finger traced down your jawline, tilting your chin upwards as you fell deeper into those dark eyes.

"I've seen the way you look at me," crap "I know you want me." oh crap!

He stepped closer, and you flinched as you felt his bare chest pressing against your own heaving breast. What were you supposed to say? What do you do?

"Maybe we should report back to Risotto–" You squeaked as he pulled his hand from your chin, instead resting it firmly on your waist as he forced his your hips against his. Your palm, having nowhere else to go, planted itself firmly against his warm chest. Oh my god. His pec was so warm, so firm... But you curled your hand into a fist as your face flushed. Was he just teasing you? Or did he really feel... Something?

"Don't you want to stay for a while, amore mio?" Did he just call you his– "Maybe have some fun?" He suddenly pressed you against the wall of the dark alley, and you gasped as you felt a slight pressure grinding into your pelvis. He slowly rested his forehead against yours, and your eyes fluttered shut in anticipation. You dissolved into the hard brick as his soft lips brushed against yours. You unconsciously wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer so the kiss would never end.

But it was over too soon as he slowly pulled back, a smirk painting his face.

"We should report back to Risotto," He graciously guided you away from the wall, though you accidentally stumbled over some wreckage and into his chest with a small shriek. He laughed as your face buried between his large pecs, heating with embarrassment as you quickly pulled away. "All in good time, my dear." He turned from you, walking out of the alley as you swooned at the view. "All in good time."

You barely could believe what had happened as you sat across from him. Your eyes glazed over as your brain boiled. More than anything you needed a chance to talk with him, a chance to ask him what was going on. But right now Prosciutto was bandaging him up. You blushed as Illuso noticed your staring as Prosciutto pressed a strip of gauze to his bulging bicep. He smirked and you gritted your teeth. You couldn't help it that he was insanely attractive!

After several minutes of awkward silence, Prosciutto turned to tend to you.

"I'm fine, I just put a bandaid over it." He nodded.

"Should I fix up your jacket?" You noticed there were a few slits and tears in the sleeves.

"Sure!" You slowly slid the coat from your shoulders as you nodded your head to thank the Prosciutto. But you eyed him cautiously as he proceeded out of the room, and as soon as his footsteps disappeared down the hall... "What the hell, Illuso?!"