Rohan x Reader: "Please"

The summer of 1999 was coming to a close. The serial murderer had been found and dealt with, and you were about to begin your first school semester abroad in Japan.

You had run into Josuke and the other stand users unexpectedly when you encountered them as they confronted Yoshikage Kira for the first time, unintentionally awakening your own stand powers to in order to protect yourself.

You soon grew close to these friends you'd made in Morioh. You treated Koichi and Hazamada like younger brothers; you caught up on the latest gossip with Yukako and Reimi, and sometimes even Yuya's girls; you earned money babysitting Shizuka while Mr. Joestar was lazy. And Josuke and Okuyasu had always been your best bros; you three would pull the stupidest shenanigans together.

But Rohan Kishibe... he was different. You certainly admired the brilliant mangaka, though his arrogance sometimes annoyed you. Occasionally you accompanied Koichi as he observed how the manga was created, and became quite fond of silently watching the ink stroke across the page. Rohan was rarely seen outdoors, by you or anyone else, and seldom came to any social outing he was invited to. His work consumed him entirely, or so it seemed.

But sometimes, you would come over without Koichi. You couldn't really say why. You would offer to make him tea, cook him a meal (though Tonio's exquisite ravioli certainly put your overlooked stir fries to shame). You would ask if he needed anything: more ink, another pen from his desk. Hell, if he needed basic groceries you would go out and get him something.

You always had an affinity for art of any kind, and, after he had piqued your interest in 'Pink Dark Boy', you came to love the series from more than just a fangirl standpoint. You would ask him about his newest characters, suggest ideas, laugh about the latest fan theories on the web. Usually he would roll his eyes, tell you that your notions were entirely idiotic, then continue working. But after a while, he warmed up to your conversation. Eventually, you even got to a point where he wouldn't slam the door on you every time you showed up on his doorstep.

"Come on, (y/n)! Just one last time before we all have to go back to school!" Okuyasu groaned at the thought. Josuke and he had approached during the last two weeks of vacation to expose their brilliant idea: a party! They seemed to be convinced that it would be the best night Morioh-Cho had ever seen. You didn't shrug the idea off, but social events weren't exactly your cup of tea.

"We can invite everyone! Even Yuya and Mikitaka, and we can even get Tonio to cater..." Josuke rambled off his list of 'ingenious' ideas as you turned to look at Koichi.

"And you're in on this as well?" you questioned. He rubbed the back of his neck as he looked down embarrassed.

"Well, I think it might be a fun idea. I haven't been to many parties before." you chuckled. These boys were so precious, and, honestly, you would do anything to humor them.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Just get everyone on board! People like you, they'll definitely come if you invite them. We'll take care of the rest. My mom is helping us clean up Oku's house and everything!"

You laughed off the boys' stupid ideas. Over the next week made sure to tell everyone who had helped you defeat Kira. Yukako was set on going with Koichi. Jotaro rolled his eyes, but agreed to attend. Mr. Joestar overheard the conversation and said he'd love to attend as well. Yuya and his girls were extremely excited. Mikitaka was intrigued by the opportunity to attend an 'earthen celebration'. Tonio even offered to cater for free. Hazamada asked if there would be girls. You stepped on his foot. You even invited Hayato, as you had always felt sorry for the child. He hugged you, muttering thanks, as tears filled his eyes.

Last was the infamous mangaka. You had been going to his house almost every other day, yet you still hadn't quite gotten up the nerve to invite him. You knew he was sure to refuse, but it would be impolite not to ask, but you might annoy him by asking, but he might actually want to go...