Chapter 46: After the Show

Jamie sat on the stage, looking at the empty audience. She had a huge smile on her face as she recalled what happened after her performance. She felt a presence sit beside her and looked to see Johnny. She smiled as she cuddled up next to him.

"Someone looks happy," he said.

"I am. I just found out the guy I'm in love with loves me back," Jamie pointed out.

"Makes sense," Johnny agreed then added, "By the way, I have great news."

"What?" she asked.

"Mr. Moon told me that Nana Noodleman loved the show and she's gonna buy this property so they can rebuild the theater," Johnny said.

Jamie looked at him and asked excitedly, "Are you serious?"

"As is my love for you," he told her.

She squealed and hugged him, which he returned. Then they kissed passionately for a while until they needed to breathe.

"I love you too," she panted.

They got up and he walked her home. She smiled as she walked in the house and Rosita, Norman, and the piglets noticed as the kids ate their supper.

"You were with Johnny, weren't you?" Rosita smirked.

"Yeah," Jamie answered dreamily.

"Well, he better take good care of you," Norman warned.

"Norman!" Jamie scolded then said, "He is one of the sweetest guys you could ever meet. I couldn't be more lucky and taken care of."

"Jamie's got a boyfriend! Jamie's got a boyfriend!" the piglets chanted then laughed.

Jamie giggled then responded, "You guys realize that since it's true that it doesn't bother me, right?"

They groaned, knowing they couldn't tease Jamie this time. Rosita and Norman laughed at that.

"Well, I'm about to go to bed. Cuties, if you want me to read you a bedtime story, then come on," she urged.

They finished up dinner and ran to their room. She read "Rapunzel" to them and they quickly went to bed. She left for her bedroom, cleaned herself up, changed into her regular pjs (A/N From Chapter 19) and went to sleep with a smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N We're almost done, y'all! OMG!