Chapter 12

(Sorry for the wait. Have a long chapter! ;D)

     Goth looked so happy after you said that. For the remainder of the morning you got ready for school. Goth offered to drive you and you accepted. Getting in the car you texted PJ.

You: I'll meet you at lunch where Tomo was to tell you what happened
PJ: k
PJ: see you at school

     Satisfied you put away your phone. And looked at Goth as he started the car.
     "Soooo, who were you texting?" Goth asked a bit jealous.
     "PJ." You responded looking out the window as the car drove down the road.
     "Do you like PJ?" Goth asked glancing at you. You looked at him confused.
     "Of course I like him, why?" You asked curiously. Goth sighed.
     "I meant like, like." Goth said as you neared the school.
     "What! Nonononononono. I like him like a best friend/brother. Why do people keep thinking that." You said a bit horrified that Goth thought that.
     "Oh really, that's good then." Goth said smiling to himself. You were a bit confused as to why Goth thought that. Was it good because you thought of PJ as a brother, good that people thought you like liked him, or something else. Your thoughts were cut off when the car stopped.
     "Welp, we're here." Goth said unbuckling. You unbuckled and stepped out of the car. Walking up to the school you heard and saw people whispering while watching you and Goth. Feeling self conscious you looked at the ground while you entered the school.
     "I'll see you later?" Goth said questioningly as he looked over at you.
     "Ok." You said looking up from the ground.
     "Are you alright?" Goth asked noticing you were uncomfortable. You nodded not wanting him to worry anymore than he already has.
     "If you say so. I'll see you at the library after school." Goth said eyeing you worriedly.
     "Ok, see you later." You said smiling and waving as Goth walked to the library. Sighing when Goth was out of sight you felt eyes on you as you walked to class.

Time Skip

     It was now lunch time and you headed to where Tomo had been. Walking through the halls people kept whispering and glancing at you making you pick up your pace. Getting outside you noticed PJ was already there. Your ankle was hurting from your fast pace so you limped to PJ.
     "Hey PJ." You said as you limped over. PJ noticed your limping and speed walked to you making you stop.
     "Sit." PJ commanded pointing to the ground. Sighing you sat down along with PJ.
     "So I'm guessing you want to know what's going on." You said chuckling nervously as PJ gave you a 'no shit' look. Knowing that you trusted PJ and that he needed to know you told him what happened. You told him everything you told Goth. When you finished he looked ready to punch something.
     "I'm going to kill him, I'm seriously going to do it." PJ said darkly. You placed a hand on his shoulder to try and calm him as you spoke.
     "Don't, it will make you no better than him." You said successfully calming him.
     "Fine I won't kill him, I'll just break his legs." PJ said chuckling darkly making you sigh knowing this was the best you were going to get. Just then the bell rang letting you know that lunch was over. You were about to get up when PJ picked you up bridal style. Yelping when he did that you grabbed around his vertebrae and held on as he carried you into the school.
     "Put me down put me down put me down put me down put me dOWN!" You yelled as he dropped you on one of the beds in the nurse's office.
     "Happy?" He asked smugly.
     "Why did you carry me here?" You asked glaring at him for dropping you not so gently on the bed.
     "You need to rest, your over exerting yourself." PJ said gesturing to your swollen ankle. You groaned in aggravation while PJ shook his head in mock disappointment.
     "Fine MOM." You said sassily while PJ rolled his eyes.
     "I'm going to class, see ya." PJ said mockingly waving as he left.
     "Jerk." You mumbled under your breath. You saw the door to the room open revealing a goat woman. She looked surprised to see you.
     "Hello child, I'm Toriel. How may I help you?" Toriel asked kindly.
     "My ankle is twisted." You said pointing to your ankle. Toriel walked over and checked your ankle. She then walked over to a cabinet and pulled out some sort of cream and bandages. She came back over with the items.
     "What's that?" You asked pointing to the cream. Toriel looked to where you were pointing and explained that it was a cream to help with the swelling. As she put the cream on you shivered from the coldness. She then wrapped your ankle and told you to rest for the rest of class. Laying back you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep. A loud ringing sound woke you and you realized it was the bell for next class. Getting up you stood and leaned on your injured ankle to test it. Satisfied you said goodbye to Toriel and left the nurse's office to continue your day.

Time Skip

     You made it through the day. Your ankle was starting to hurt again so you hurried to the library. When you made it you saw Goth and Palette talking. Goth appeared to be blushing. You walked over to where they were. Palette noticed you first and ran over giving you a bone crushing hug. Goth chuckled at your attempt to escape Palette's death hug. Finally giving you mercy Palette released you.
     "(Y/N)! Are you ready to hang out?" Palette asked excitedly. You remembered that you said you would hang out today. Goth made a face that looked like a mix between worried and jealous.
     "Hey Palette, I don't think it would be a good idea to walk around anywhere. (Y/N)'s ankle is injured." Goth said as you sat down to rest said ankle. As soon as Palette heard you were hurt he started asking questions as to what happened.
     "Calm down. I'm fine all I did was fall and hurt my ankle." You said keeping the details to a minimum.
     "Do you want to cancel the hang out?" Palette asked sadly once he had calmed down.
     "We don't have to cancel, we could alway just hang out someplace where I don't have to walk much." You said making Goth look worried.
     "Hey Palette. Can I talk to (Y/N) for a bit." Goth asked. Palette nodded and walked toward a wall of books out of ear shot.
     "(Y/N). What if you run into your father? He is probably looking for you right now. I don't want you to get hurt." Goth said looking torn. You smiled reassuringly.
     "I'll be fine. See you at the house." You said going over to tell Palette you're ready to go.
     "Ready to go?" Palette asked seeing you walking over.
     "Yep, where are we going?" You asked as Palette gestured you to follow.
     "I was thinking, how about going to Dreamful Café?" Palette asked as you both waved bye to Goth who was still working. Walking out of the school neither of you had talked. It was when you were nearing the shop when Palette said something.
     "Sooo, when are you and Goth going to get together?" Palette asked slyly causing you to trip on your own feet.

(Edit: I forgot to thank everyone for their ideas so, thank you. :3)