Chapter 7

Getting home you were able to sneak past your father and make it to your room. Putting your stuff down you changed and checked your phone while getting into bed. You saw you had a message.

Goth: How about we meet at Grillby's at 10am and go from there?
You: sounds like a plan
Goth: Great, I'll see you then!

     Plugging your phone in you smiled. You stayed up a bit thinking about how many friends you made and how they've changed you even though you've only known them for about a week. You fell asleep with a smile.
     Waking up you took a shower, put your hair over your eye, and changed into a nice (F/C) sweater, black skinny jeans, and sneakers while you stuck your phone in your pant pocket. After cooking breakfast for your father you snuck out. Pulling out your phone you put Grillby's in your gps and followed the directions to get there.
     After awhile of walking you spotted Grillby's. As you entered you saw that Grillby's was like a bar but more relaxing. Looking around you spotted Goth sitting at a booth looking at his phone. Walking over you sat down across from him. Since he still didn't see you, you tapped the table gaining his attention.
     "Oh! Sorry I didn't see you." Goth said nervously.
     "It's ok, sorry I'm late." You said smiling kindly at him making him blush.
     "It's fine, how about we order." Goth said calming his blush.
     "Sure, is there a menu?" You asked looking around.
     "Yeah but Grillby only serves fries, burgers, and drinks." Goth said as you observed the place. While looking you saw there were a group of dogs playing a card game, some other monsters, and the lunchman from school. Goth saw you staring at the lunchman.
     "That's Sans, he works at school as the lunchman but comes here often." Goth explained.
     "Ok." You said satisfied with that answer. Looking back to Goth you saw him watching you. You were about to ask why when you felt heat at your side. Looking up and to the side you saw a flame monster standing there with a notepad and pen. On closer inspection the flame monster wore a white shirt, black bartender vest, black pants, black shoes, and wore glasses. Looking at the flame monsters 'face' he seemed to be examining you as well. After a minute the flame monster turned to Goth and he seemed to crackle like a fire would. It must've been him talking because Goth blushed brightly.
     "No she's not." Goth said embarrassed. The fire monster then turned to you.
     "I'm sorry about that just needed to ask him something. My name's Grillby, may I have yours?" Grillby asked. His voice sounded deep and like a campfire. Grillby held out his hand.
     "(Y/N)." You said giving him your hand. What you didn't expect to happen was for him to kiss your hand. You blushed profusely at Grillby's gentlemanly behavior. Looking at Goth you saw him glaring at Grillby. When Grillby saw this he just laughed.
     "What would you like to order?" Grillby asked the two of you. Goth mumbled something under his breath and gave Grillby his order.
     "I'll have a burger." You said as Grillby wrote down the orders.
     "I'll be back with your food shortly." Grillby said leaving you two alone. After sitting in silence for a bit Goth decided to break it.
     "So, what do you like to do in your spare time?" Goth asked.
     "I like to draw, read, and sing. What do you like to do?" You asked casually. Goth thought for a minute.
     "I like to read mostly. Sometimes I go out with my friends." Goth said happily.
     "Cool." You said. After chatting about random things your food came and you both ate. Once you were done eating Goth paid for the food despite your protests that you could pay for yourself. You chatted a bit more before leaving and walking around town. While walking you chatted. It was getting late when you decided to make a joke.
     "Hey Goth, what do you call a pile of kittens?" You asked innocently. Goth looked at you questionably.
     "I don't know." Goth answered thinking about it.
     "A meowtain." You said giggling as Goth stopped and stared at you before chuckling himself.
     "That was terrible." Goth said shaking his head.
     "Hey, which building is the largest?" You asked smirking. Goth thought about it for a minute.
     "Which one?" Goth asked amused.
     "The library because it has the most stories." You said smiling as Goth laughed. After telling a few more jokes you two decided to call it a day.
     "Well it's been fun but I got to get home." Goth said sadly. You pouted childishly causing Goth to laugh.
     "I guess I'll see you Monday." You said stretching from walking so much.
     "How about I walk you home." Goth offered. You thought about it. On one hand you get to spend more time with Goth. On the other if your father found out you'll be beat badly. Screw it.
     "Sure." You said happily. With that you started to lead the way to your house. After awhile of walking you finally arrived at the two story home.
     "Whelp, this is it." You said gesturing to the house.
     "Nice house." Goth commented. You nodded in agreement, it was a nice house just not nice occupants.
     "Well bye." You said as you walked up to the front door. Unlocking it you opened it and turned around to wave bye. Goth waved bye back and with that you entered your house. Closing the door you didn't see your father anywhere so you quickly rushed to your room and locked the door. After getting ready for bed you noticed you had a text from this morning.

Fresh: we're meeting sunday at the park near to the school at noon
You: k, I'll be there
Fresh: took ya long enough to reply
You: sorry had a busy day
Fresh: it's ok just be there on time
You: you got it

     With that you plugged your phone in and went to sleep.