Chapter 17

"Is it true?"

I rolled my eyes as green Heather watched me intently.
All day people having been giving me weird looks, whispering about me.
But I just figured it was because of the fight with Veronica.

"Is w-what true Heather?"
A smirk played on her lips as she fiddled with her pencial, God howi would love to smack that smirk off her face.
"You know. Just the thing the whole schools talking about. That you Kurt and Ram hand some...fun her other night and you got knocked up. So tell me (y/n), who's the father?"

.............

"Im g-going to kill them J-JD."
I was pacing in our room as he lay down on the bed, a smirk played on his lips, does he really find this amusing.
"Watch your words (y/n), you might end up saying something you'll regret"

He wasn't hinting at what I think he was...was he?
I dont know whats worse, the fact that he might be serious, or that I kinda hope he is...

"Im n-not. I w-want them dead JD."
He stood quickly, that smirk still on his lips, hell his eyes even lit up.
Now...I was scared.
"Okay. Then it'll happen"
...........

Im twisted.
Somethings wrong with me.

I promsied myself no one else would get hurt but, here I am.
With a gun in my hand, waiting for two assholes to show up so I can blast them across this filed.

A few hours ago it seemed so...right. they deserved this.
They started a rumor, exposed my pregnancy, they deserve to die.
Then why do I feel like this is a bad idea.

I lay my hand over my stomach protectively as I leaned against a tree, this definitely isn't the life I want for my baby...
What if me and JD get caught..?
Then they wont have parents...

Then there's the other question im asking myself,
What about JD.

I lovw him.
that's one thing that's never going to change.
But somethings...wrong with him- hell us.
What if he hurts our baby...

What if-

"(Y/n)?"

"K-Kurt. Ram."

Guys im sorry its been so long.. and that this is so short. Its just, schools been rough. And ive kinda lost my intrest in this book so, be warned. It will be ending soon.

And knowing how I write, will probably have a twisted and not very happy ending.
Just a warning so you wont be surprised.
Love you all💕