Chapter 11

"Mom this is Veronica"
My mothers face softened as she shook Veronica's hand and smiled,
I didn't realize I was holding my breath until Veronica and I made it back into my room.

"Shes not so bad"
I laughed as she sat get bag down in my messy room and sat on my bed.
"The way you described her, I was scared shed be throwing stuff at me"
I laughed again and joined her in my bed.
"Usually s-she would have."
Her eyes met mine and we both shared a good laugh.
I really, really liked Veronica, I don't care if JD didn't like her. I did, she was kind, and she had a soul.

She was like me, an outcast girl, dragged into the heather's so she could survive highschool.

"So hows you and JD?"
I smiled and laid my back down on the bed,
I wish i could just sit here and tell veronica every little detail like most girls do with their bestfriends.
But I couldn't.
Because no matter how much I liked Veronica,
I couldn't trust her with all my personal things.
because if it came down to me or the heather's. Shed chose the heather's.

"Its great actually. H-hes super sweet...he t-tkes care of me you know?"
She smiled and looked down at her hands,
"Yeah. Im glad youre happy. Just if heather asks, don't say those excact words okay? Because she'll be like "well we take care of you now" or something else bitchy like that. She doesn't like any of the girls having boyfriends. She says they take our attention away from her."

I scoffed and sat back up with Veronica.
"Y-yet she can around jumping on any open Dick she wants?"
She grinned slightly and leaned against my headboard.
"Thats it though. Shes fine with us fucking whoever. Its just the realationship thing shes not happy with."

"She c-can go sit on rams Dick and spin"

"Trust me (y/n), that's already been done."

I covered my mouth, masking my smile, and Veronica just cheesed.
"you're kiding?! Heather M. Will be beyond pissed if she found out! She thinks her and Ram are a-about to be a "thing""

She laughed and shook her head,
"What can I say. Heather Chandler's a mythic bitch."

.............

"So how was girls night?"
The familar arms of my boyfriend wrapped around my waist and I grinned up at him.
"It was actually fun. Surprisingly."

I turned in his arms so we were facing and I just smiled up at him. Taking in all his features.
He was so....
Perfect. I still don't understand how he chose me.
you'd think a guy like him would go for someone more like Veronica..

"Well im glad you had a good time. A little jealous that it wasn't with me buttttt. Im sure you can make that up to me this weekend"
A blush over took my cheeks as he smirked down at me.
The palms of his hands started to rub cirlces around my thighs and I sucked in some air.

I wish he hadn't found all my weak spots..
I bit my lip and pulled myself to his chest so my fellow students wouldn't see my face as his hands roamed around my upper thigh.

"J-JD. Were a-at school."
He laughed and pulled apart slightly, lifting his hands from my thighs.
"Just wanted to see if doing it in public turned you on"

I laughed and hit his chest playfully.
"y-you're such an asshole Jason Dean."

He laughed and took my hand in his.
"But im your asshole, (y/n) Carson"

A/n
Again sorry for the short updates but ugh.
Its so hard to write when I want dramatic moments to stop the chapter.
So anyway.
How do you guys like the whole Veronica friendship thing? Because im not quiet sure how I feel about it😂😂 so it may or may not last we'll see!
Comment or vote if you're liking it so far!!
-Felicity💖