"Stop it, please just leave me alone," I beg and tears started to pour out of my eyes.

"Baby, you don't mean that."

"I have never said anything that held more truth."

"We'll some one has been a lying little girl lately," Sebastian nibbled on my ear a little. " i'll make you a deal little cub. If you just admitted that you have feelings for me, then I will let your precious little Peter go. You and I both know, that I was the one who took him."

"Do you promise that you will let Peter go?" I whimpered. I have to do this. I have I get Peter back no matter the cost. No one will know about this.

"Of course little cub. I would never lie to you."

Sebastian started to loosen his grip on me only to restore it by grabbing my hips and kissing my neck. He quickly found my sweet spot because of the horrific dream. He sucked harshly on it and bit down a little.

I furrow my eyebrows to stop a moan from escaping. I wrapped my hands in to fists and closed my eyes.

"Just say it little cub. Tell me you love me."

"I-I- I love you," I moaned, regretting every word.

"Say my name. Say my name and everything will go back to normal," Sebastian said between harsh kisses. He lifted my shirt up a little bit an rested his hands on my bare skin.

"Sebastian," I whispered.

"Louder," he moaned squeezing my hips.

"Sebastian," I whimper louder than before. I could feel him smile on my neck.

"There we go my darling. Just one more request," he says and I nod. "Kiss me."

Before I could refuse, Sebastian slammed his cold lips on mine. He pulled my hips against his and our lips moved in sync. I am doing this for Peter. Only for Peter.

Sebastian was deepening the kiss and I let him. I was becoming submissive to his dark power. He pushed me against a tree and slid his tongue into my mouth. I wanted to bite down on his tongue with all the strength I could, but I was becoming more and more sleepy as time flew by.

After a couple of seconds, I couldn't even stand up on my own. Of course, Sebastian caught me and was combing his fingers through my hair.

"Its okay little cub. I got you darling. No one can hurt you. Just sleep my lovely," Sebastian cooed as I drifted into a uninterupted sleep.

----------------------------------------------

"Melody, love. Please wake up," a sweet velvet voice sung as a wake up.

"Peter?" I question my sanity as I try to remember what happened before this. All I remember is that Peter was lost and I was looking for him with Felix.

"Thank the heavens you're okay," a British voice rung through my head. I felt two warm arms engulf me in a hug. It was in that moment when I realized that I was only wearing my undergarments.

"I've missed you so much," I whisper into his chest. I try to squeeze farther into his arms to hide my exposed body with the hideous Sebastian hickies all over it.

"I've missed you too my love. I could not even expressed how much I miss this," he said while giving me a little squeeze. "and this," he said kissing my lips with conservative passion.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him.

"Anything Mel," He whispered.

"Where were  you yesterday? Felix and I were looking for you."

"Yesterday? Mel I was gone from camp over a week ago," Peter told me. "I just now found you."

"No, you were missing yesterday. I couldn't have been asleep for over a-" Memories rushed into my head. Sebastian made me kiss him which made me fall asleep. I looked at my body, new hickies were left on my stomach and chest. "I swear to god I am going to kill that son of a bitch."

"What are you talking about?" He looked down at my body and saw the hickies. "I don't remember giving you those."

"That because you never did! It was the monster, Sebastian," I snarled.

"What the hell?! That bastard is going to die!" Peter roared. He helped me get to my feet. Peter removed his shirt and gave it to me to wear and cover up the devil's marks.

"We know you can hear us!" I scream. 

A twig snapped and Sebastian appeared. He looked satisfied and cocky. 

"Why would you ever do this to me?" I croaked.

"I was just keeping you company, babe." He smirked. 

Peter rushed towards him. I quickly grabbed Peter's arm to hold him back. Sebastian just smiled at my actions and blew me a kiss. I glared at him and clung on to Peter's arm.

"Is that why I was only wearing my bra and panites?" I try to sound intimatdating, but you can't really sound like that when you say 'bra and panties'.

"Its Survival 101. Skin to skin contact is the fastest way to keep warm. I couldn't let you freeze out here," He teased. Peter tried to jump at him again, but I kept him from doing so.

"You are a monster, Sebastian! Go to hell," I spat.

"Love, he isn't worth your breath. He will and forever will be a creature from the depths of hell," He whispered.

"You should listen to your coward of a boyfriend. I am a creature, but a creature that you have be yearning for your entire life," Sebastian plays.

"Stop! I am done playing your little game! I don't care what you want! Just leave me alone!" I cry. Peter wraps his strong arms around me in a protective manner. I sob into his bare chest.

"Whats the fun in that? You know that you want me. You have always wanted me!" He yells.

"Calm down!" Peter yelps. He tightens his grip on me and kisses the top of my head to try to calm me down too.

"I will not 'calm down'! You are mine Melody! I am going to get you one way or another!" Sebastian screams and then disappears.

"Finally," Peter breaths. "Lets go home, love."

SORRY!!! I was writing on Wednesday for this update, but I forgot to save and my phone died :(.  I swear it was soo much better than this shit.

I apologize for this shitty chapter. It is just horrid!! 

You guys should read Magic and Mayhem by Thimble_x. Its pretty darn good! Its on my Must Read reading list. Even through she UNFOLLOWED ME! *deep breaths* I still am going to give her a shout out!

If any of you guys want me to read your stories, Just comment the title or message me!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

xx