Preparation for The UA Festival

F/N had gotten bored of slapping Todoroki to wake him up and just left him there.

F/N: I guess I should take him to the school nurse, does UA have a school nurse? Oh well, I'll just leave him there, he won't die...Probably.

F/N walked into the changing rooms but didn't check which one and when he walked in, it went dead silent. F/N then looked up and saw all the girls in class 1-A were in the middle of getting changed.

F/N: I'm not gonna look away, or say sorry you'll hit me anyway, it's a really unfair result really.

Surprisingly, the girls just shoved him outside.

F/N: Maybe I should do that more ofte-

F/N looked down and saw Ashido had used acid to melt his clothes so he was just in his underwear in the middle of the hallway, and everyone was about to come outside from class.

F/N: 'Oh man, if I get seen like this I won't hear the end of it!'

F/N then realised the guys changing room is right next to the girls, he then let out a sigh of relief and entered the changing rooms. When he entered everyone was staring straight at him.

Kirishima: Whoa man, what happened to you?

F/N:*Looks at him* Wonderful things beyond the human mind.

Everyone just looked at the spaced out boy in confusion and curiosity.

Mineta: Oh, I could imagine things beyond god ya know*Drools* Wonderful large breasted things...

Timeskip to class

(Que Aizawa telling Class 1-A about the UA Sports festival)

F/N: I get to show off my quirk and get recruited by heroes? Count me in!

Bakugou: It's not like you had a choice dumbass

F/N:*Grumbling about his ass being perfectly sculpted*

Aizawa: Look just prepare for anything and come at your best, you'll need it.

F/N: Fair enough

Timeskip to the end of class

F/N was looking for Todoroki to ask about why he couldn't copy his quirk. He scanned the crowds of people filing  into their individual groups and saw a familiar head of Read and white hair.

F/N: Todoroki!

The young boy turned around and Scanned the groups for the Quirk copying transfer student in his class.

Todoroki: F/N?

F/N: In our sparring match, I tried to copy your ice quirk but couldn't, Why is that?

Todoroki's face clearly saddened, F/N felt guilty but still wanted an answer.

Todoroki: Well, you see the left side of my body produces fire instead of ice.

F/N clearly looked confused about something.

F/N: Then why not use it more often?

Todoroki looked as if he was about to say something but then stopped.

Todoroki: I'd... Rather not talk about it.

Todoroki then walked off, presumably to his dorm.

F/N: Weird, I thought he'd want to be as strong as possible. Eh, oh well makes it easier for me I guess.

F/N walked back to his Dorm thinking about how to put one quirk with another to make it more powerful to increase his chances of winning the sports festival.