F/N Vs Todoroki

The two boys stood still, staring each other down neither moved a muscle for a good 5 seconds, until Todoroki lifted and slammed his right foot on the ground and covered it in a thick layer of jagged ice, F/N leaped into the air and used explosions to propel himself towards his opponent in a zig zag pattern. Quickly Todoroki Used his right hand to create an ice wall in front of F/N. For a few moments there was a silence, only broken by the screech of F/N using Present mic's quirk to shatter all the ice and make Shouto place his hands over his ears.

Shards of ice flew in Todoroki's direction, he responded by using ice to slide around the arena making a barrier of ice making a ring out less likely, he then sent a wave of ice barrelling towards F/N, he screeched at the ice shattering it once again. This time however Todoroki noticed F/N was rubbing his temples as if he had a sudden headache, 'That's it, he can't use present mic's quirk too often or else he gets a headache, which would take away some of his focus, making him more likely to make a mistake; giving me an opportunity to take him down' Todoroki thought to himself.

Todoroki slammed his right hand into the ground, however no ice come towards F/N. "Hey! I think you reached your limit! Want to call it a match!?!" F/n yelled however he failed to notice the ice travelling through the gaps between the floor slabs. F/n looked down and saw ice holding his feet in place. His eyes widened and when he looked up ice slammed against his body sending him into the ice walls.

He slid to the floor clutching his ribcage "Man! That really packs a punch!" F/N then used explosions to propel himself towards Todoroki, 'If I can close the distance I can beat him up close' F/N thought before barely missing a roundhouse kick on Todoroki, Todoroki retaliated by slamming his right hand onto the ground but nothing happened, when he looked to F/N his eyes were glowing red and his hair was floating upwards. Todoroki recognised this as Aizawa's quirk and clapped his hands close to the looming figure of F/n trying to shock him into closing his eyes only to see that he'd bitten his tounge to reduce the shock; F/N then punched Todoroki in the gut, but receiving a slap from Todoroki, the sharp pain causing him to shut his eyes.

Todoroki slammed his hand into the ground, quickly creating a dome from the ice walls he'd created earlier, before making the walls more narrow which was difficult because of the small amount of light. When he looked towards F/n his eyes widened. He saw saw him smirking and creating a large explosion in his hand, "Adios, mi amigo" he said sending Todoroki flying out of the dome and out of bounds, and into a wall.

When the smoke cleared the students saw F/N poking an unconscious Todoroki, when he noticed the stares of shock and surprise he stood up, "I think I overdid it, just a bit."

"Congratulations, Young Amajiki! You've shown your potential as a future hero who could even become #1!" All might's voice boomed causing any other remaining ice to crack, "You really think so? So does that mean you've knocked an opponent unconscious and cause a good amount of collateral damage too?" F/N responded "W-Well, of course!" All might said unconvincingly "Lies" replied F/n "Is that a lie detector quirk? Maybe we should find you a job as a human lie detector!" All might exclaimed "No" F/N deadpanned. He then dragged Todoroki back to the changing rooms, before taking a glance at Todoroki  'How come I couldn't copy his quirk? I'll ask him!' F/N laid Todoroki down and crouched above him, then began slapping him "Wake up, wake up, Oi, get up" this process repeated for another 5 minutes before the lesson ended.

Longest chapter so far! 664 Words! I feel like that's good enough! see ya next time!