Preperation

The students of class 1-A had been questioning F/N for about 5 minutes now, most of their questions were something like, 'whose quirk do you think is most useful for you to copy?' He just responded with a shrug most of the time. Suddenly, a large gust of wind burst through the door, "Greetings young heroes of class 1-A!" All might burst through the door" Ah, you must be Young Amajiki! Correct?" All might questioned F/N. "That's my name" F/N responded, "Welcome to Yuuei!" All might's voice boomed across the entire school.

"Alright! Everyone change into your hero costumes, today we are sparring in one on one combat!" All might announced, 'I think Endeavour's son will put up the best fight' .F/N thought looking at Todoroki through the corner of his eye. "Follow me young heroes!" Shouted all might 'I wonder if him shouting is his normal voice, if so i'd hate to hear him yell' F/N shuddered at the thought.

(F/N's costume is a black trenchcoat with F/C highlights, some baggy pants with the same colour scheme, also when you copy a quirk your hair and eyes becomes golden, if you don't like it... Fight me)

Once everyone had gotten changed, All might explained that they're would randomly be paired against another student to fight, there was Midoriya Vs Bakugou, Kyouka vs Kirishima, Denki vs Momo but the most interesting was the last one announced...

                                                                                    In bold letters it read,

                                                                    Todoroki  Shouto   Vs F/N Amajiki...

Hey guys this story is doing better than expected so thanks! Also, do you think F/N should have a love interest? If so say who and i'll get to work on that, here's a few names

Kyouka Jirou

Momo Yaoyorozu

Ochako Ururaka

Tsuyu Asui

Mina Ashido

Nejire Hado (Yes of the big three, you'll see why next chapter)

Itsuka Kendo

Ibara shiozaki

If any of these tie there will be a second vote between the tying girls. See Ya!