Transfer

In Class 1-A

"Alright, shut up and listen up" Aizawa said whilst wiggling out of his Sleeping bag. "We're gonna have a new transfer student as of tomorrow, Don't make a big deal out of it alright?"

Suddenly everyone in the classroom began discussing their thoughts on a new student, "Why is he joining like three weeks into the first part of our first year?" Midoriya questioned, "What's his quirk?" Asked Kirishima looking pretty excited, "When do I get to kick his ass!?! "Look, i'm just gonna show you a video and you'll find out everything you want to know" Aizawa replied. He then pulled out a remote pressing a button, the projector began to show a video of a male with H/C Hair and E/C eyes, staring at a video of Bakugou using his quirk, a few seconds later he was called to a battle area. He was paired up against a boy who was stretching his upper body like elastic, that was clearly his quirk. The E/C eyed boy charged at his elastic opponent, using Bakugou's explosion to propel himself forward, just like Bakugou. The elastic boy launched two arms at him, only to be dodged with ease by the H/C haired male, the boy then grabbed the elastic arms before burning them, the elastic boy then began to fall to the ground on his knees clearly in pain, "Just say the word and I'll stop" the H/C haired boy said "N-Not y-y-yet" was the shaky reply he got "Have it your way" The Boy then screamed YEAH just as present mic himself has done, then he pulled the arms backwards sending the boy towards him, he held out his palm before the elastic boys face collided with it before an explosion was seen. Once the smoke cleared the Streched out arms of the boy were unconsciously spread out as he lay in behind of the E/C eyed male who was leaving the arena, the projector then shut off. The class was silent however everyone stared at a confused Bakugou, clearly confused about the quirk that was his own...