The new student

After the yesterday everyone had stopped bombarding Bakugou with questions as to why the new student had his quirk, Aizawa had crawled through the entire school, in his sleeping bag to the teachers lounge to sleep without the constant sounds of students running through the halls before school.

Meanwhile, a certain H/C headed male was scratching his head trying to figure out where class 1-A is. He spotted Bakugou and knew that he was in class 1-A, how could he not be with such a powerful quirk? "Uh, Hey you're in class 1-A right? Can you tell me where it is?" Asked the male. Bakugou turned around going wide eyed realising who had asked him, "You're the new kid who used my quirk right?" Bakugou asked intimidatingly, "Yeah, that's me so can you tell me where class 1-A is?" he replied. "What's your quirk?" Bakugou said ignoring the H/C  headed Males question. "Are you even listening to me? You know what i'll just follow you, I mean you look about my age so we can't be many classrooms apart, my quirk is Copying other quirks through observation by the way". 'That doesn't explain how he's seen my quirk before' "I used your quirk through when you got attacked by that slime villain if you were wondering" Bakugou just grunted hating the fact that he had to be saved by Deku of all people, and how everyone saw it.

Just then the bell rung, "Follow me... What's your name?" "F/N L/N, I know who you are so you don't need to tell me Bakugou". F/N was about to walk into Class 1-A when he noticed Aizawa in his sleeping bag on the floor, when he looked up everyone inside staring at him in curiosity.     "Yo The Names F/N Amajiki, my quirk is copying other quirks by seeing them, I hope we can all get along" F/N said with a smile. There was no reaction for about five seconds before most people were up in his face asking him questions about himself, 'So this is my new life huh? Should be fun.' He said whilst a smile made it's way onto his face...