FIFTEEN ━ ❝bad premonitions❞

Start from the beginning

The radio was the only thing that filled the air, Calypso looking out the window because she was still upset that her mother was clearly keeping something from her and holding that fact over her head. Her mother could be so annoying sometimes and it infuriated her to no end when that trait came out to play. And they say her dad was supposed to the annoying one.

Remelda hummed along and Calypso sighed quietly to herself again. Soon enough, they got to the actual train station, getting out of the car and getting her luggage from the trunk of the car. The walked in, heading to the air between platform nine and ten, running into the wall together as they had always done, appearing on the other side. Students were saying goodbye to their families when they got in, others heading onto the train already.

"Well," Remelda looked at her, "Looks like Nadia and them aren't here yet."

Calypso rolled her eyes, "They're always late, mum. Maia can never remember to bring a hair brush and ponytail holders even though she goes through the whole thing every year."

Remelda smiled, "Right. I guess this is the part where I say 'have a great year' and all that bullshit."

"Language!" Calypso scolded, "There are children around here and their innocent ears could hear you."

"You're a child, Calypso," Remelda pointed out with an eye roll, looking around unamused.

"Yeah, but I'm one who's actually used to hearing this from a parent but others might not be," the young girl explained herself, "And I don't think other parents want their little kids to ask them what 'bullshit' means."

"Little kids?" Remelda snorted, "They're preteens and teenagers. I'm sure they heard this colorful language before from school or muggle media."

"Not some purebloods," Calypso said, "Not everyone had a rebellious brother with rock band posters in his room like you, mum."

"Not everyone was disowned by their family either but still," Remelda countered, "And when the fuck will Nadia get here?"

Calypso rolled her eyes at the conversation change but went along with it anyways to please her mother. She acted like such a child sometimes. "Give her until five minutes before the train leaves, then she'll be here."

But, that seemed not to be the case as Nadia and her children appeared. "Hey, Remelda. Hey, Cal," Nadia greeted with a smile.

"Hi, Aunt Nadia," Calypso said cheerfully before looking at her cousins, "Hey guys."

Leo, who was still wearing that damn Hawaiian shirt, smirked, "Hey, Cal, like my shirt?"

She hit him slightly in the chest, seeing him chuckle a bit and step back. "I hate you so much, Leonardo," Calypso said causing Maia's head to fall back in laughter.

"Leonardo!" she echoed.

Leo, however, just rolled his eyes, "You aren't the first one to say that, so no points for originality. And that's not even, like, the full version of my name – it's just Leo!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, It's still funny to see your reaction," Calypso said.

"You two excite for school? I'm so happy that my school doesn't start this early," Leo gloated.