Everyone decided that one person a
Each will take care of something and since it is getting hosted by nandini so she ll approve.

Finally nandini was breathing, i mean she was breathing phele bhi but now calmly.

Nandini was dealing with guest list. While others were busy with lightning caterers and decoration. Last but not the least, mukti was busy baking cake for her beloved.

The day went off in a blink preparing all the randomest things for her brother.

She asks chachi and chacha to bring bhai at their farm house without letting him know..

" Okay guys they ll be here any moment we should change". Nandini said
And everyone moved to changing room .

Girls being girls took more than an hour to get ready as they decided to wear dress of same color.

Boys were looking after last minute arrangements.
Girls come down swaying their waist which didn't go unnoticed by boys. All of them were having jaw dropped reaction after seeing their attires.

(Navya,mukti,alya)

(Soha)

(Nandini)

They all uttered a wow together and started looking at each other with a smirk.

" How do we look boys" alya asked them.

" Annabelle ki bhen lagri ho" cabir replied just to tease them. Alya picked a pillow kept nearby and starts throwing on them.

" Okay hanggg on" manik shouts.

" You all look beautiful" manik said looking at nandini which made her turn red.

" Okay guys we need to hid they have reached"
Nandini dimmed all the lights and everyone run to hid behind curtains.

" Ma yaha kyu laai ho" abhimanyu cribbed.

Boom! Lights get on and everyone shouts.

" Hppy birthday abhimanyu"

He hugged everyone but was amaze to see manik there.

"Who did all this marvellous" abhi asked.

" None other than your little sister" mukti said hugger her sideways.

" I should have guessed" he hugged her.

"Haan haan ab bas karo" nandini said patting his back.

" Okay guys cake cutting time" nandini announces.

Mukti brings the cake on a trolley.

" Is that even a cake" abhimanyu was all shocked to see the cake.

" Yes all the way from mukti's hands " nandini said.

He smiled at her.

Everyone sings birthday while he cuts and feed everyone.