13- Emotions Running High.

Start from the beginning

"I am evil, you just don't get the pleasure of seeing it anymore Uma. I've bigger fish to fry, better things to look forward to than living above your little Chip shop." Harry smirked, watching as Uma deflated in attitude slightly.

He stepped back, hooking his arm around hers as he lead her towards the exit. As they reached the door he swung it open with his free hand abruptly and shoved Uma out of it.

She stumbled slightly, quickly catching herself after some of Harry's crew noticed her little faux pa. "You're weak Harry. I always knew that Gil was the better man."

"We'll soon see Uma, soon enough." Harry promised, slamming his door in the daughter of Ursula's face there after, not giving it a second thought at all. "You might want to check Gil's loyalties; last time we spoke, he was going to jump ships."

Meanwhile Primrose had took off, heading off the ship with anger bubbling inside her she headed for the only safe haven she could think of to cool off.

Dizzy's Salon.

The red head knew that it was unlikely, that Dizzy may have already left for Auradon, per Evie's request. But she had no intention of staying on the ship, watching helplessly as Uma taunted Harry as though he was still her little lap dog. He was his own person and if it wasn't for him, Primrose had no doubt that she would be all over the girl right now - pulling her long locks from her skull without a second thought.

The only reason she wasn't was because of Harry. Because Harry Hook was now her Captain and she respected his wishes. If he agreed it  wasn't the time, then it wasn't the time.

"I'm pretty sure Harry said to stay on the ship love?" Primrose couldn't help but feel a bubbling annoyance as she noticed the footsteps following closely behind her. She was doing a damn good job of dodging through the alleyways and would be damned if she was going to stop for a crew member.

"Holy Cow you can walk fast." Another voice came from behind, and Primrose was disgusted that she'd missed two individuals following her from the moment she'd stepped off Harry's ship.

"I don't think it's wise to wonder off," The girl was jerked backwards by Miles, son of the Hatter as he had a firm but softening grip on her arm, bringing Primrose to a necessary halt.

"You don't know what I'm capable of." Prim warned, pulling abruptly away from the long haired individual.

"You don't know what we're capable of." He imitated her, much to her own annoyance and neither of them seemed to give a damn that they were further irritating the infamous daughter of Pan.

"Look," Dexter sighed. "If you're going to do something that you're going to regret then I think you should think about it."

"I'm going to talk to my friend." Primrose scoffed as she continued to walk away.

"Just think about the consequences before you act Primrose!" Miles called after her ready to chase her down once more but Dexter didn't allow his friend to. Knowing that Harry would think best of bringing Primrose bsck on his own rather than losing another two friends halfway across the Isle...

×××

"Does he think I'm some kind of incapable hothead or what? I'm totally capable of fighting Uma, totally." Primrose paced back and forth along the salon, all kinds of scenarios filling her mind about what the hell was wrong with Harry and just why he wouldn't allow her to take a piece of Uma for some kind of victory.

"I mean, nobody would cry if Uma managed to lose a few fingers would they-"

"Ursula would." Dizzy chimed in and Primrose sent the younger girl a knowing look.

Legacy || Harry Hook DescendantsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara