Getting To Know You

Start from the beginning

Our lips moved together gently, sensually then it picked up pace as if we were at a nightclub, heavily intoxicated in each other's bodies. I could hear a slight groan escape her as one of my hands grazed her lower region, already feeling a hard bul- "Hey! Aye! Aye! Cut it out you two! Shit man this isn't porn hub!" I heard Richie distinctly say at the back of my mind and that's when we both broke away from each other as we leaned our foreheads together as we both took deep breaths.

"Jeez you two were acting like werewolves when in heat!" Richie exaggeratedly said again and we still didn't acknowledge him. My eyes were still closed as I leaned my forehead against hers, my heart was going crazy as if it's loud boisterous beats were saying, "she's the one" over and over again. After a couple of minutes, I finally opened my eyes and instantly blushed as I saw she was already looking at me, with..tenderness and gentleness in her eyes. No one has ever looked at me in that way...even my parents.

Eventually I hid my face in her neck as I felt like the heat in my face wouldn't go down unless she stopped looking at me. I heard her slight laughter as she caressed my back. "Show me" I whispered into her neck as I cuddled close to her, she immediately tensed up under my arms and I smiled as she started to stutter, "W-why? It's all patched up and it's gross" she finished but I ended up shaking my head as her words went through one ear and out the other.

"She seriously telling you the honest truth Poppy, you wouldn't want to see that bite" Richie butted in and I looked at him before I felt my eyes had become naturally set on him as I gave him my bitch stare, "You're not allowed to look at her fucking butt-" I then turned to Hartley as I looked down at her, "He's not allowed to look at your fucking butt" I told her seriously but she seemed to not take it seriously because she smiled at me before I jumped as she subtly patted my ass as if saying, "alright baby, sure".

I'll make you take me seriously Hartley Aurora McCraw was my last thought before I got off her lap and stood up, then I grabbed her hand before I dragged her behind me as I made my way out the cafeteria hearing countless complaints coming from her. I dragged her until we made it to the girls restroom and as we walked inside I saw two prissy girls that were in our year touching up there make up.

"Why are you guys still standing there? I've walked in a minute ago and you're still trying to cake your face up. Out!" I yelled out to which I received the most bitchiest stares from them and the only thing holding me back from bitch slapping them was Hartley's warm hand in mine. After the two high class bitches left the restroom, I turned around and locked it. "Can you stop dragging my hand like a rag doll? My butt hurts a-" "Show me right now" I interrupted her as I turned around and crossed my arms.

"Not this again" she said annoyed and I raised my eyebrows at her attitude, we stared at each other for a long while until she then sighed and turned around as she seemed to unbuckle her belt. My heart beat strangely increased and I bit my lip as I checked her out from head to toe and look at that firm ass! I thought.

"Can you stop?" I heard her say shyly and I looked at her to see her looking at me from over her shoulder, I smiled before I rolled my eyes at her playfully. She then carefully pulled down the back of her pants and I walked a little closer, she pulled her jeans plus her boxers to show me half of her right cheek but holy fuck me, it was the most beautiful right butt cheek I've ever seen, pale and so beautiful, I could just imagine me grabbing onto it when she f- "Is it that bad baby?" I heard Hartley ask and instantly I blushed deep red from my explicit thoughts and came to the matters at hand.

I could clearly see where the dog bit her and it was nurse fully patched up, I could still see that it must have hurt like a bitch because just as I was a hair strand away from touching around the patched up wound, she jumped and asked me not to, I understood because I too didn't want to hurt my baby, "My poor baby" I said softly into her ear and I heard her clear her throat as I watched a blush start to adorned her cheeks.