“Don’t worry about this house. We already called someone for this job and that because of your friends’ dog. We can call someone for that too.” He said.

“But—“

“Nothing else? You can go and prepare your things. You’ll flight will be tomorrow at 8am. And you should rest; you’ll have a long flight my daughter.” He said with a smile and hushed me outside.

“Aish…” Narrowing my eyes and glaring against the door, I crossed my arms, I stomped upstairs to my room and jumped on my bed and buried my face into my pillow.

After a short while, someone lightly knocked on my door.

“Hae Jin-ah, are you okay?” Umma asked, sitting on my bed and stroking my hair.

“Go away..” I mumbled and tried to shake her hands away.

“Don’t be mad at your father.” She said, pushing my shoulder lightly so she can see my face. “And besides, didn’t you always want to go to the States?” Umma smiled, raising her eye brow.

“I do want, but not like that.” I said, making movements with my hands, making my mother chuckle. “I know honey, but I promise you that it’s just for this once. Neh?” She said, looking at me. Thinking for a moment about it, a sigh escaped my lips as I puffed my cheeks out and nodding my head.

Smiling at my answer, umma pulled me into a warm hug. “I’m proud of you Hae Jin.” She said. “Now come, let me help you pack your things.” She said before going down from my bed and pulling a luggage under my bed.

 “Get your things that you want to bring and I will prepare your clothes.” She said, standing up and opening my closet. Nodding my head I went over to my drawer and grabbed after my notebook and ball pen. Placing them inside my shoulder bag, I then went over to my drawer beside my bed and grabbed after my camera and plugged it. My laptop was beside the drawer, prepared. Not to forget my beats and cell phone, charging.

When I put everything to the side, I turned around and looked at bunch of clothes. Bunch? No.. You can call it a mountain!!

Umma.. umma!”

Neh?” She looked at me with a smile.

“Why are you putting half of my closet inside the luggage?” I asked, noticing my closet almost empty.

“You never know Hae Jin. The weather there is always changing. I just want to be sure that you have enough clothes.” Umma said and folded every piece of cloth neatly inside the luggage.

Just want to be sure, or is there something going on.. I have a weird feeling in my stomach..’

~* Next Day *~

“Did you bring everything? Clothes, camera, umbrella ..?”

Neh umma. Don’t worry. I have everything with me, including my passport and ticket.” I said and showed it to her.

“Okay.. Then I think it’s time to say goodbye.” She said and sniffed.

Umma, it’s not a goodbye. Don’t cry. It’s just for 3 days and I’ll be back.” I said and wiped her tears away. “I.. I’ll just miss you already.. Just always take care, hmm?” She sniffed, and pulled me into a hug.

Neh umma and I will text you when I’m there.” I said and smiled at her. She nodded with a response and went to the side.

Just A Tweet [KPOP Fan-Fiction] - (UNFINISHED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें