Chapter 16 - Airport (part 1)

~* 2 months later *~

Nooooonaaaaa!!” Yoon Jae’s voice echoed through the hallways, up to my room where I was still in my dreamland.

“Whaaaaaaaaat??!” I shouted annoyed, sitting up from my comfy bed and slamming my door open to stump outside my room and glaring at him down.

Yoon Jae blinked a few times before a smile spread across his face. “Good morning noona! Did you sleep well?” Yoon Jae asked.

“Good morning my butt Yoon Jae! It’s freaking 5 in the morning and you’re giving me a heart attack by shouting around the house!” I growled, throwing the pillow at his face.

Knowing that I won’t be able to sleep anymore, I shuffled downstairs, falling on the sofa and hugging my stuff toy panda tightly with an annoyed pout on my face.

“Morning Ji Yeun!” Thunder said, sitting beside me. “What’s with the grumpy face this early?” He asked, noticing my gloomy mood.

“Ask that guy!!” I growled, pointing at Yoon Jae who came from the kitchen with a waffle in his mouth.

“What?” He mumbled with the food in his mouth. “There are reasons why I woke you up!” He said, swallowing the food.

“And those are??”

“First, if you forgot, 2NE1 will come back today. Second, hyung made real delicious food for breakfast and third.. hmm.. doesn’t have! But if you don’t want to eat, fine with me. I will eat it all!” He said, shrugging his shoulders and going back to the kitchen.

“Food?” I asked confused. “What kind of food?” I asked, turning to Thunder.

“Western breakfast. Like the way you asked me to do last week.” Thunder answered. My eyes widen in panic, remembering Yoon Jae eating everything away.

“Yoon Jae!! Don’t you dare to eat everything away!!!” I shouted, running in the kitchen, finding Yoon Jae with a plate in front of him overloaded with waffles, egg, toast, and bacon.

“Uh-Oh…” Yoon Jae mumbled with his cheeks full of waffles. At the corner of his lips was nutella. Not MY beloved nutella!! NO ONE dares to touch MY BELOVED nutella!!! This means war !!!!

~* Thunder’s POV’ *~

“HOW DARE YOU TO EAT MY NUTELLA!!!” Ji Yeun yelled.

“It’s just a bit!” Yoon Jae said, running away with his plates in his hands.

“JUST A BIT??! MY NUTELLA WAS NEW BOUGHT AND NOW IT’S HALF EMPTY!!! THAT’S WHAT YOU CALL A BIT??!! YAH!! KIM YOON JAE! COME BACK!!” Ji Yeun yelled at the top of her lungs, chasing after the poor boy.

Shaking my head chuckling, I stood up and went upstairs to noona’s room where I put my bag with clothes and started changing into grey jeans, red shirt and grey sneakers. Grabbing after my wallet, phone, and car keys, I headed downstairs, finding Ji Yeun clinging Yoon Jae’s head under her arm and rubbing her fist against it.

“OW OW OW OWWWWW… Ji Yeun-ah, have mercy!!!!” Yoon Jae shouted in pain, trying to get out of her grip.

“Not before you’ll cook me breakfast!!” Ji Yeun laughed evilly. “Oh.. Oppa, where are you going?” Ji Yeun asked, noticing me in front of them. Yoon Jae who already had teary eyes rubbed his head with a pout on his face.