You: "There gone. After they killed them, I found out where their brotherhood was, and killed all of them, there were hundreds in total. I don't even remember the fight. The only thing I remember is the bodies, hundreds of bodies. They succeeded. I am nothing but a killing machine." And with that I see him get up and walk out of the house. I run to catch up after him, but I see F/C fire in the sky, he was running away, again.

*TIMESKIP*

Announcer: "Oh! The Boulder lands a massive blow to the Phoenix's side! Will he be able to get up?" God damn it. That one hurt, a lot. I'm sure that broke one of my ribs. I stay down and allow it to heal before getting back up. For the last 2 months, I've been training my healing abilities. I am now able to heal almost any wound if I concentrate on it, while cuts, scrapes, bruises, even fractures heal on their own. The only thing I haven't been able to heal are stab wounds or deep gashes. I wait until the pain is basically gone before standing. I turn to my opponent, big and bulky, speed attack it is. I rush low and go into one of my favorite moves in this ring, I go into a slide and send fire at his feet forcing him to jump, I then earthbend a rock right into his face, clearly knocking him unconscious. I turn around and walk back to my side of the arena and lean against the wall waiting for my next opponent.

Announcer: "Our next fighter comes from the Southern Water Tribe." Oh no. I see the gate rise and out walks Korra. Why? Why was she here? Why was she here now?

Korra: "So this is where you've been? Fighting in an underground arena."

You: "So? Why are you here?"

Korra: "You need to come back."

You: "No."

Korra: "Why? Why won't you? What's wrong?"

You: "Korra. Stop, just leave, I'm sorry but I can't."

Korra: "Why?! Why can't you just-just be normal!" I see her eyes widen at what she said.

You: "Wow. I didn't know you felt that way." I look down at the ground, god, why did that hurt more than it should have.

Korra: "M-M/N I'm so sorry, it's just. Why? Why did you leave? What did we do wrong? We've been looking for you. We care about you, so why? Why did you just leave?" God, she's right, but she doesn't know.

You: "I Left Because You Care! Everybody I've Ever Cared About Has Died! My Friends! My Family! There All Dead Because "I" Couldn't Protect Them!" I pause before saying what's next. "Bad shit happens to the people I care about... That's why I left."

Korra POV

That's why he left? Because he felt if he cared for us that we would all die... Just like everybody else he's cared fo-Oh god, that's why he is the way he is, that's why as soon as he's close, he becomes distant again. He's scared...

Korra: "M/N, if you care about us please come back. We need your help." He looks up at me. I see him, for the first time I feel like I truly see him.

You: "Fine, I will, but on one condition." I nod. "Of course, anything, what do you want?"

You: "I have been caring for an orphan. I need to take her with, she's about 6 or 7 and is a waterbender. People have been looking for her. I've been protecting her. I can't just leave her here." I nod in response. M/N forfeits the match and we leave, while angry fans throw empty popcorn bags at us. We arrive at a decent looking apartment complex for what the rest of this place looked like and M/N leads me inside to the second floor. He walks to the end of the hallway and unlocks the door. He leads me inside and I see a small dark-haired girl.

???: "M/N!" I see the little girl run and jump into his arms.

You: "Hey Sky." M/N says playfully.