DAVE POV

CHAPTER 36: DESIRE REQUEST

I was at a club doing what I do best. Sell my drugs while I sit back and relax. I need to give some space to kaven while she's pregnant. Her hormones get on my nerves. She yells a lot, eat up all the snacks, and ask for much. I can't take it.

I was drinking some Hennessy when one of my boys came. He pointed to the VIP section upstairs where I seen a girl looking down at me. "Who that?"he ask. I shrugged my shoulders and got up. I walk up the stairs and into the VIP room. I look to see desire, queen of New Jersey.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I'm doing. It's for my family...."

"I'm not here for that"she said. "I need you to do something for me"

"Work for you?"I chuckle and light up my blunt.

"Do you want to live?"she ask with a mean mug.

"What is it?"

She rub her stomach. I look at her stomach to see that it wasn't big. "I lost my baby because of that bitch you use to fuck"

"Who Liana?"I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Her sister. I can't take it anymore"she shook her head sighing.

"What you need me to do tho?"

"Kill her. Kill Lisa"

I look at her like what the fuck. I didn't feel like doing this and I don't want to. Lisa is the mother of kaven niece and best friend.

"And if you don't, I will kill you, your daughter, and your girlfriend"she said.

"Funny you said that, cause we was gone take your ass on a cruise or to the beach"I got up from my chair.

"Dave"I sigh and look at her. "Please do this for me"

"I'll think about it"