KAVEN POV*

CHAPTER 10: RUNNING AWAY

I let kyleigh rest her head on my shoulder when we sat down at the airport waiting for spirit to open up. Where the hell is the planes? It shouldn't take that long.

I rocked Kyleigh back and forth singing a song to her. I remember the when my mom use to sing to me. I would always love when she sing to me. Kyleigh move a bit and close her eyes.

"Pretty little girl"the old lady said.

"Thank you"I smile at her. I look at the door where people came in and out of. "Dave"I mumble.

I got up carrying kyleigh

I got up carrying kyleigh. I walk fastly to the lady where we check in for our bags. She was on the phone talking then hang up. She then press them button.

"Spirit plane is now being ready to board, any spirit passenger"I made my way to the security where they check to see if I'm carrying any weapons. I put my phone in my purse and took my earrings off and shoes.

"Kyleigh take your shoes and earrings off okay"I said. She did that and took it off. I turn around to see Dave no where in sight. I blew out air and walk in the machine standing still. I walk out and watch kyleigh do the same thing. I grab her hand and put on our shoes and earrings. I grab my purse and her backpack.

"Come on baby"I grab her hand and walk to our gate. 48B. I kept walking till I heard a door open showing Dave again. He showed me his gun looking me dead in the eye. The gate was open so I can just go. I walk to the lady and show her the ticket. Kyleigh look back looking at Dave. He look back at kyleigh bout to cry. "Come on"I led her to the plane while the people close the door.

Thank God. I made it.

NEW JERSEY

I walk out the gate going to the baggage claim. I stand by the baggage claim waiting for my bags. Our bags was the first to come out. I grab my bag then kyleigh bag. I walk off to the door. I look out side to see where was khai car.

"Uncle Khai!"kyleigh scream. She got out my arms and ran to him.

"Wassup lil coconut head"he kiss her cheek. He walk up to me smiling. I went in for a hug. He kiss my cheek.

"I missed you so much"I cried.

"I did too sissy"he said. We stayed like this for a minute. We can have a family photo like this.