KAVEN POV*

CHAPTER 34: FEW MONTHS LATER

I walk in my kitchen looking for something to eat. This baby eats like oh my God. Yes, I'm pregnant and I'm so happy that I am. Well not that happy.

To make things worst, Lisa lives down here making desire more madder and madder. She can almost lose the baby. So I decided to take desire somewhere where she can relax.

Dave walk in the door with some bags in his hands. "Summer is right around the corner, where you want to go?"

I rub my stomach while licking the butter knife that has butter on it. "I don't know"I shrugged my shoulders.

"How about Cali?"

"Nah"

"Miami?"

"Nope"

Dave look down at the ground for a bit thinking. "Jamica"he smile.

"Getting close"I said. He smile and nod his head.

"Alright then"he said.

"Soooo, when we leaving?"I ask.

"Tuesday"he said.

"Okay, what about desire?"I ask.

"She can come also"he said. "I know she's going through some stuff so might as well"

"Yeah and Lisa won't leave it alone"I sigh.

Just then Khai walk in with a mad look. "Lisa is about to die"

"Woah, why?"I ask.

"She went to desire house to start mess"he said.

"That baby gone"Dave mumble.

"What you said?"khai look at him.

"Nun man, you ok?"Dave ask.

"No I'm not okay!"he semi yelled.

"Damn bro, let's go take a smoke"Dave grab the lighter and cigar.

Khai sigh. "Talk to her"he walk with Dave outside. I sigh looking at my snack. Damn, what Ima tell her?