Jackson (GOT7) x reader part 1 "Changes."

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

I didn't understand...
Why?
It was dark...dark enough to make me scream for help.
Why?
I don't know.
All I knew is..he kept me here.
I had no choice..
I didn't know..he would be like this.
If I known of his actions and plan...
I would have moved far far
Away from now.
But..it's too late.

My wrists tied too what felt like wood. My ankles as well..the cold feeling from my blood loosing its circulation felt weird. I didn't like this at all..I didn't like the way the atmosphere felt.
Jackson...
Was his trust for whom I was with; that weak?

Earlier that day...
"Morning Jagiya~" I groaned, turning around from Jackson. He snaked his arms around my waist. "More..sleep.." I yawned, sinking my head into my pillow. The sun shined on my eyelids hurting my eyes like a bruise being pressed on.

"Wake up~! It's late!!" You felt a wet moisture slide across your cheek as you squealed rolling out of bed.

"Ka-yee...mehhh...it's like 5 in the morning or something.." he chuckled, sweeping you up in his arms; carrying you out of the room. You blushed, wrapping your arms around his neck, snuggling your head in his chest closing your eyes.
"(N/n), it's 1 in the afternoon..you adorable bunny~" arriving too the living room, he sat down, and hugged the living shit out of you.
"CANT-BREATH-..." He instantly let go of you, and held your cheeks in each hand. You squinted your eyes at him. "Speak."
"Ka-thee, sthoop thath!" You exclaimed, pouting which made him laugh and smile. "Your so cute I can't get enough of you~"
He lays you on the couch, and got up speeding to the kitchen. Rubbing your eyes, and stretching your limbs, you looked in front of you dazingly. Today you were heading with Jackson too meet the rest at a nightclub. (GOT7) You were excited since you finally had a day off of school; Currently dating Jackson, you both loved each other and really enjoyed spending 24/7 with each other. He also treated you really well! You understood how much he loved you and loved every moment of it. Soon coming back to reality, the smell of ramen got you up. Your (e/c) eyes brightened. Firing your way too the kitchen counter, you jumped up onto the stool, and licked your lips excitingly like a puppy seeing there very own cake. Jackson smiled at you. "Ohh? Sorry (Y/n) I forgot about you.." he sighed sadly, slurping on his Ramen. Your face darkened...

";•~•;"
"You can make yourself one if you want..."
"W-what?..." you sniffled sarcastically and looked down. If having a tail and ears, that would go down; they would hide like trying to get away from rain. Jackson laughed sadly, admitting defeat. "Nooo Jagi don't be sad!! I made you one, I won't ever forget about you like that! Ok?" He placed another bowl of ramen in front of you. Smiling, you yawned at the same time. He kissed you lightly on the lips, ruffling your hair. Grinning, he sat down across from you.

(Time skip brought to you cuz me'z to lazy to be detailed as fuck (/•^•)/~⭐️)
You slipped on something that would fit a night club theme. Looking at yourself in the mirror, you felt a bit Shy..yet couldn't help but admit,
You looked pretty damn Gucci...-3-
You wore a (f/c) dress. It tightened around your curves, as the sleeves of the dress drooped not on your shoulder, but under your shoulder, as the dress ended up as a turtle neck, It also cut a little above the knee. Wearing a pear of converse heals, and finger-less leather gloves. You were ready to go! (Sorry if your not a dress person like me ;w;)

Feeling a pair of arms hug your neck, Jackson looked amazed. "My queen looks stunning tonight~" he purred, smiling. Smiling back, you turned around and looked at what he was wearing. A black leather jacket, and a black shirt loose at the ends to his waist, some ripped holes near his collar bone. (Part of the design) Tight jeans with rips at the knees, and thin chains leading too the back. And wore black leather boots. (Sounds hawt :3)
"Whoah...you look savage..." you both laughed. "I do? And you look like a one of a kind. And your my one of a kind." Hearing this, you smiled awkwardly shivering a bit at that. 'A bit...um..forget it, it's fine!' You thought too yourself shrugging what he said off.

(Time skip by twerking J-Hobi)
You arrived at the nightclub entrance. You wanted too run inside the place and dance your ass off. Excited, you continuously nudged Jackson's arm. "Looklooklooklook!!" You squealed. The booming music exploded outside of the doors of the nightclub. He chuckled. "Your an excited smol child aren't you?" He laughed, as you giggled just making your child side increase. After he signed in the club, the blue glowing lights of the dim huge place were now everywhere. The place getting crowded already, your smile stayed in awe looking around the room. Jackson holding your hand, you both pushed you way through the crowd to find the boys.
This was going to be a exciting!
And I mean...
Very.

OMG YEYYY I MADE ONE!! Sorry if this sucked...I had to be kinda quick about this dis one...just so you know I don't think I'm going to be that active since school is coming...shitty ass school AND SHITTY ASS BULLIES...btw I also make them edit pictures on the top!! :3 And I don't really know GOT7 as well, but I'm doing my research on these bands and get into it! ^w^ BAIIII!!!

Bias: Bye Jagi...~
WILL YOU GO THE FUCK AWAY GODAMMIT
Bias: So..your going to let my (Y/n) be with other guys huh..? YOUR GOING TO FUCKING PAY!!
-farts-
Bias: HOLY SHIT-