TAEHYUNG (BTS) X READER.

(Play music whenever! ~(#!!#)~ )

You were at your house, FaceTiming you best friend, Jin. Also the eldest member of the bangtan boys! You all were great friends since you were little, so you had some history with them. Especially Jin. He was your greatest friend you'd ever have. You were cuddled in some knitted blanket. Snuggled on the couch, it was quiet. You lived alone in your house. You never really liked being alone though, you heard noises at night, plus, it was midnight. You whined at him. "Jin please come over! I hear things and it's not pretty."He chuckled a bit saying, (Y/n) Your bave, I believe you can do it!" I shouted at him. "NUUUU PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease-" He cut me off annoyed. "Alright alright, I'll come over. I just gotta tell the rest, jeez.." I laughed smiling happily. "Tell them I said hai!" He nodded. We said your goodbyes, and hung up. I sighed, waiting as I turned on the TV.

Jin's POV

I was getting ready to head too (Y/n)'s house. It was cold where you lived so he brought a nice and comfy jacket. Slipping on some shoes, jeans and a sweater, he was ready. Heading out of his room he went to the living room. All the boys were gathered up by the living room watching a movie. "Hey guys, I'm heading to (Y/n)'s house for a bit." They all turned their heads frowning. "Aw, can't we come?" Jimin asked, and everybody nodded their heads in agreement. Jin groaned.

"Why is it every time I'm going to (Y/n)'s house you guys want to come?" He questioned, all the boys trying to find an excuse. "Well uh-" J-Hope said. "We just want to make sure she's ok!" Jungkook said enthusiastically. They all nodded their heads. Rap Monster sighed. "It's because we all like her." He stated bluntly, everybody scowling at him. Jin laughed. "Really? That's sad." He teased them all, even though he liked (Y/n) himself..but Jungkook fought back and said, "Hey! Well at least we don't get friend zoned like you." They all nodded except for Jin. "Aish, just get ready for god sake." They all left to their rooms to get ready, except for V. He was sitting down on the couch, his back faced towards Jin. His spine slouched, his breathing silent. Not a peep coming from him. The silence was awkward. Thought Jin was in too much of his own state of mind to realize.

"Hey, cmon. Get ready or we're leaving without you~" Jin said, leaning against the wall waiting for the rest. V muttered that he was ready. Jin slugged his shoulders. He's probably tired,

Is what Jin thought.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was ready to head to sleep. I yawned, stretching my body to my head than toes. A shiver went through my body, it was cold. I wanted to cuddle in bed and go to sleep. But unfortunately you had plans with Jin. Well, it's not like you didn't want him to be here. He was my best friend, ever since we were children. We met at a camp a long time ago, our moms became friends, and so did we. I smiled thinking of all the great memories. He helped you ride a bike with two wheels. I chuckled, remember how I cried because I thought I was going to fall. But Jin held the back of my bike, and smiled at me, leading me through it. And soon enough, riding bikes is what I do everyday. Usually through the park. Jin would come with me. And of course, you wouldn't forgot about the members. Jungkook, Jimin, V, Suga, J-Hope, and Rap Monster. Honestly I was good friends with all of them ever since Jin introduced me to them.

You snapped out of your thoughts, and heard a knock on the door. You quickly ran to the door opening up. You smiled, than were shocked. All the boys were behind Jin smiling sweetly. While Jin just looked irritated. I giggled, and let them in.

"Hey (Y/n)!" J-Hope gave you one big hug. "Hey Hope!" You hugged him back, feeling an uncomfortable stare on you. You pulled away, and so did he and decided it was nothing.

You hugged everyone else, and Jin gave you a warm hug. "Sorry for surprising you with the boys like that, they wanted to see you." He rolled his eyes playfully, and you smiled. "Haha, that's ok, I miss them too, I haven't seen them in a while." He smiled, and walked away and gathered with the rest watching a movie I set up for them earlier.

"Hey (Y/n)~" You jumped, and looked behind you, finding Tae. "Oh Tae! Hey, sorry you scared me." I smiled awkwardly scratching the back of my head. But before you knew it, he shocked you with a tight hug. It was weird, you hugged him back, but it seemed like he should just.. calm down a bit? I cleared my throat.

"Tae..are you ok?" I was worried. Did something happen?

"Yeah, I'm alright (N/n) thanks for asking~" He quietly stated, giving you a smile. I trusted him, so I smiled back.

"Ok, just asking, anyways, have you seen Suga? Where is he?" I asked, and his smile quickly disappeared.

"He's home..asleep. Don't worry about him. He doesn't want to see you." I tilted my head confused.

"What do you mean?" He smirked.

"He said you annoy him. He said that he has better girls to see either than you." My expression changed quickly. I felt hurt. Suga..? Why would he say that..? And why does he sound so normal? I felt a lump in my thrown, and I croaked out,

"O-Ok..w-well..y-you could tell him..t-that I didn't want to see h-him in the first place.." you walked away, your back facing Tae. His face darkened, and he stuffed his hands in his sweater feeling Victorious.

You felt sad, why all of a sudden? Why would he do this to you? Your worked your brain so hard to figure out what was happening you bumped into Rapmon.

"Oh sorry Namjoon.." you were walking away till he grabbed your shoulder, and turned you around.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" His eyes obviously showed worry. You sighed.

"Is it true that..that Suga doesn't like me?" He scrunched his eyebrows. "Hold up. Who told you that?" He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. You looked down.

"Tae..." You shrugged as he sighed. "I gotta have a talk with that kid, go with everyone else, I'll be right back." You nodded and headed over as Namjoon went somewhere to find Tae. You walked to the movie area, and sat down next to Jin and Jimin. You decided to forget about the Suga thing and worry about it later. What's the worse to happen? Right? He's not that mean- GAH, leave it (Y/n)..Jungkook and J-Hope sat on the carpet, right in front of your legs. They were watching a scary movie. You liked the horror genre, but you did get scared really easily. You turned too Jin and asked him what they were watching.

"Freddy Kruger, nightmare on elm street. Haha, Jimin and J-Hope look horrified. He laughed, and you giggled.

"Aw, it's ok Jimin, and J-Hope! It's it real~" You teased them and they pouted looking at you. "I'm supposed to be the one protecting you~" Jimin winked, and you blushed a bit but smiled. J-Hope agreed.

"If anything if this happens, I will protect you (Y/n)~!" You laughed. Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Ahem, I'll be (Y/n)'s knight in shining armor!" Jimin, Jungkook and J-Hope declared that they would all save you in a situation like this, while Jin sighed irritated.

"Oi! Stop trying to get with my best friend or I'll kick you in the ass!" They all quieted down but scoffed, still mumbling who would save you. You giggled. Not noticing the shadow oh so far away from you staring with a bloodlust aroma surrounding his heart. Thorns pricking his heart with rage. He walked away, waiting for Namjoon to walk out of the bathroom.

He would mark you as his soon..very soon..

TO BE CONTINUED...