Jisung (NCT dream) x reader

(IM SORRY IF THIS SUCKED, EVEN THO THE STORY LINE IS KINDA COOL BUT I TRIED THIS REQUEST WAS BY schoolfriends00 BUT IM STILL SORRY PQMAOJCPQLAMSNCENJOY)

You were best friends with Jisung. Ever since you two were little. You met when you were 4 years old, at a playground, as you sat alone on a swing. You wished your friends were there with you, but they were all away on vacation for summer. Your head hung low, trying to learn how the older kids would just swing up in the air by themselves, laughing and smiling. You were too tiny too understand these things.

"Hello!"

Smiling with sunshine, the little bundle of joy approached you with rosey red cheeks, and a smile that would brighten anyone's day. Somewhat happy that someone would actually come up to you and talk with you, you smiled.

"H-Hai! My names (Y/n), what's yours?" He introduced himself, and you talked for a bit. Until he realized something. He ran behind you, and pressed his hands on your back. You jumped a bit, but then started swinging.

"There! I'll push, you swing! Ok?" Smiling, you nodded. You spent hours at that playground with him, and became best friends. Through elementary school, to middle school, to high school, to the point where he became an idol. A Kpop idol, he was in a band. A band with all boys who you too became friends with. Jaemin, Mark, Haechan, Renjun, Jeno, and Chenle. They loved you, and you loved them. But the thing is, they loved you with something a bit more than, 'friends.' The sooner Jisung realized, the sooner he would lose his sanity.

He knew that he loved you more than anyone else. The moment he saw you on that swing, he called you his. Meeting you was his everything. The only thing that made him happy was you. Every time you hugged him, or touched him, his stomach bloomed butterflies. But soon this love, turned into an obsession. A craving. He stares at every move you take, who you talk too, and where you go. He never felt this way with someone. In middle school and elementary school, you've been known as a victim for bullies. You've had things about you, which you called, 'fat and ugly' but to him, they were special details that other people wouldn't understand. To Jisung, you were a masterpiece worth painting for. Now that he looks back in the past, thinking of the people who hurt you..he wants to..to make them suffer. Show them to NEVER go near you again..

But now. He has to worry about the present. NCT dream. Just a couple lowlife b*tches who also see what he see's  in her. They also want her as theirs. They think they can just steal her away from him...making fun of his height..flirting with (Y/n).. they think they'll win her love, do they?

Well..it's time to change that.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was getting ready to change into a bathing suit. I was heading to the beach with NCT dream! You were in their bathroom, changing into your swim suit. The only problem was,

"When they said they got me a swim suit, did they HAVE to get a two piece..?" You were embarrassed and self conscious. You never really thought of yourself as the pretty type. You never wore a dress, or a skirt. They just bothered you. It was a shame. After all those people who hurt me in elementary school, and middle school, my self esteem dropped dead. You regretted not bringing a swim shirt and sports shorts just in case.

You heard a knock on your door. "You ok in there?" It was Mark, he seemed a bit concerned.

"I'm ok! Just why did you guys get me a two piece? Ya know I'm too fat for that stuff-"  you heard a growl.

"Oi! Don't call yourself fat! You're beautiful, and perfect for who you are. Plus, I've never seen you in something showing so much of your beautiful skin before." Through those doors you could tell he's smirking. But you couldn't tell the eyes flooded with anger in the background. You heard someone laugh.