V (BTS) X READER. PART 2

(Really sorry if these are too long... ~(')~

The movie was loud and booming from screams as Freddy, the man with a burnt off face slashed and ripped people to pieces. Your hearing was covered with screams from the television, you couldn't hear the screams coming from your house. Completely oblivious, you all just laughed at the gore scenes, and gagged. You almost forgot that Tae and Namjoon were still there. Well, until your phone rang. Jin looked at you and asked who it was. You looked at your phone nervously and shocked. "S-Suga.." you hesitated the vibrating of the phone in your hand. Should I answer it? Is what you thought. Biting your lip, you pressed accept, and excused yourself from the group, the sounds of the screaming still loud as ever, heading to your bedroom. You sat on the bed, and waited for him to say something.

"(Y/N)-

"What do you want!? If you hate me than why would you call me now!?" You don't know why, but what Tae told you made your heart drop. Just that one quick sentence quickly got you too wonder. It got you too think.

"(Y/N), YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. TAE, DON'T TRUST HIM HE-"

"But why would I trust you, Suga!? Yoongi, we were good friends, what did I do?" You clenched your fists in anger. You heard him panicking his breathing deep. You wanted to ask what was wrong but now wasn't the time. Don't feel weak at the knees (Y/n).

"(Y/n) please..listen to me..what Taehyung told you is a lie. I would never hate you, I care about you and I would never hurt or do anything to make you unhappy. So please..just trust me..?" He sounded sincere. It was hard. Tae has always been so nice to you why would he lie? But at the other hand, Suga has been so trustful and honest to you. You took a minute and you heard him getting uncomfortable. But why would Tae lie to me? I don't understand what was happening, everything went too fast too understand, but your heart said,

"O-Ok..I trust you Yoongi-"

"(Y/n), please just get the HELL out of your house, he's been going crazy. Please, he's planning on killing EVERYBODY. Jimin, Jeongguk, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, and me. Yet again it, was all too much at once. You licked in yours lips, scared. His tone of voice was serious.

"T-Tae?? Why would he do something like that??"

"Because he has some crazy love obsession over you. I can't believe you haven't realized all the times he's been sending signals. The way he looks at the boy's when they try to flirt with you. The way he stares at you with a yearning. I've seen pictures of you on his phone and you don't know it! Look, I'm heading over right now, our connection might break up. Just please stay safe, and hide in your room-" I dropped the phone hearing screams in the living room. Just like in the movie. You were terrified and started shaking. All of a sudden the lights came off, and you instantly hid under your bed. You grabbed the phone close to you and cuddled in a ball. Your eyes started to tear.

"Yoongi..please come quick..I don't know what's happening..but please..!" Fear took over your whole body.

"I'm almost there. Just hang on. Listen to my voice, ok?" You hummed a 'ok' not able to talk.

"It's going to be ok, I'm not going to let him take you away~" he whispered. You were crying at this point. You couldn't tell if the rest were dead, either from the metallic smell coming from the living room. Wooden creaking steps were loud and moving. Your eyes widened.

"Yoongi..I-is that you moving..?" You didn't whisper, cause you thought it was him. A silence was heard from the phone. Than a thump, and a scream. The scream echoed from inside the house.

"No..no no no... Yoongi??"

"Yes (Y/n)~?" You sighed in relief. You guessed that he was in the house. His voice sounded a bit different, but he said that the line must break up so that was probably it.

"It's ok (Y/n). You can come out now~" he cooed and you gulped.

"Did you kill Tae..?" He chuckled. Which sent a shiver down your spine.

"Of course. Now come out." He sounded irritated. You slowly crept out from under the bed, and tiptoed to the living room. Yoongi hanged up. Peeking your head through the door to the living room, you saw the back of Yoongi's back! You can tell that blonde hair from a mile away. You ran up to him, from the back and hugged him.

"Y-Yoongi! Thank god i-" you jerked away screaming. Everybody was dead. Yoongi was dead. Everybody was decapitated head to toe. Bones sticking out from there knees, eyes popped out of there sockets, and intestines leading out from their stomachs to the ground. You covered your mouth, but threw up instantly. You felt weak at the stomach, and pained at the heart. Tears dropped too the floor. The smell of raw fleshed burned your nostrils.

"Jagi~ Why are you crying..?" You gasped turning around. Taehyung standing so close to you your eyes widened.

"T-T-Taehyung...why..why would you do this!?" He laughed, not his normal self. You can tell by his eyes he lost his sanity a long time ago. Covered in blood, he dropped what looked like a knife, and hugged you without any hesitation. You cried, struggling against his grasp.

"I did this because..they were trying to steal you away from me..all of them. I wouldn't let them do that now would i?" Sobbing uncontrollably you felt hatred.

"You monster!! I hate you I will never love you!!! You killed my friends!! I'll never forgive you!!!" At that, he only smiled.

"Stop lying (Y/n)! You know you love me!" He grabbed your wrists tightly as you winced. He nuzzled his head on your neck, and sighed happily.

"You are my rose. By beautiful rose. Your little flaws, your details, everything about you is my favorite. I love how you stand out from other girls. There all ugly, you have things that you don't..and i don't care who I have to kill..

I love you (Y/n) (L/n) and you can't do anything to stop me."

(Schoolfriends00 ill be working on your request today! I'm a bit busy, but I'm gotta do my best!
(•̀•́) And I hope you enjoyed the first one shot! If you have any suggestions, plz tell me!

~SilencedWolf