I might just be a kid, but I know something, you're going to be okay.

Katherine Paige "Katie" Jenkins, named after her biological mother and Paige Halliwell Mitchell, is the adopted daughter of Billie Jenkins, and the biological daughter of the late criminal warlock lord, Christopher Mercer, and the late witch, Katherine. She is the younger sister of Tamara Jenkins.

Due to her mother dying, by the hands of a darklighter, before she could give birth to her, the former Charmed One, Paige orbed her out of her mother. Katie and Mara were both unaware they were adopted, though they later on learned in the episode, "Discord in My Heart, Part 1", when it came out while they were all under the spell by a demon of hate. 

After the death of Jake Proctor, Billie moved them out of San Francisco and to Medford, Oregon in order to get a fresh start, though she frequently visited the Halliwell-Turner family.
Alias: None
Nickname: Katie (by everyone), Little brat (by Mara), Little one (by everyone), Tiny blonde (by Alex)     
Sexuality: Straight
Born: July 10th, 2015   
Family: Christopher Mercer (Father, deceased), Katherine (Mother, deceased), Mara Jenkins (Older sister), Billie Jenkins (Adopted mother), Christy Jenkins (Adopted aunt, deceased)
Marital status: Single
Species: Witch 
Active powers: Elemental manipulation- The ability to manipulate the four basic elements. Advanced users can manipulate spirit as well, which can also enhance the other elements. Katie gained this ability when she was nine, and initially she could only manipulate water, though later on she manipulated other elements. As time went on, she learned how to use her abilities offensively, defensively and to help heal others via water and spirit.

Force field-The ability to create magical barriers and protect the user from harm. Katie gained this ability as a toddler when she used it in order to shield herself from an attack.
Basic powers: High resistance- The ability to be resistant to attacks by weapons, or magic, or of other magical beings. They can survive what would have been lethal attacks, and also posses a higher tolerance to pain and can also recover quicker.

Agility- The ability to possess magically enhanced agility. Katie posses heightened balance, precision, and sense of reflexes. Katie learned to fight in magic school, and was also trained along side the Halliwell and Turner children.

Potion making- The ability to brew potions with magical properties.

Spell casting- The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.

Scrying- The magical ability to find a person or an object through the use of a crystal and a map. Katie learned from Mara how to use the earth element  in order to help her scry better.

Mediumship- The ability to perceive and communicate with spirits of any species.
Occupation: Magic School student (2019-2033)
Fear: Demons
Personality: Katie at first appears to be shy, but once you get to know her it fades away. Despite her insecurities and self-doubt, Katie is a very bubbly young woman who cares deeply about her family and friends and will do anything to make them happy. Though these insecurities can translate into her feeling excluded and invisible at times. Katie once accidentally sent her family to a dollhouse due to her feeling like she was excluded, though she later on spoke about them and resolved her feelings about it.

Though young, she is very protective and loyal to her family. Katie is also brave, proving that when you need her, she will be there, especially when she defended Christa during a demon attack while she gave birth. She also showed her ability to be loving to her family and also good at advice giving despite being so young, especially when she told her sister that she would be okay after Jake died.

Katie does share traits with her sister and adopted mother, Billie, like being strong-willed, intelligent, and eager to learn about the craft and how to fight demons. Like her sister, Katie believes Billie is her real mother, despite not giving birth to her. She felt confused at first after learning that she was adopted, but continued to love Billie regardless, stating that she is her real mother no matter what.
Biography: Legacy future- Katie was born in 2015 to the teenage runaway witch, Katherine, and the crime lord warlock, Christopher Mercer. Her mother had met Paige Halliwell Mitchell and Billie Jenkins while pregnant with her, and soon after meeting them died by the hands of darklighter named Rennek. While Piper, Phoebe and Billie fought the evil beings, Paige tended to Katherine, who had been shot by a darklighter arrow, and protected her older sister, Mara. However, Paige quickly realized it was too late for Kathrine and saved Katie by orbing her from her mother's womb. She didn't know if it would work and save the unborn baby, but she was glad that it did. Soon after the death of her mother, Billie chose to foster, later on adopting them, and even gave the newborn baby the name Katherine. 

As a child, Katie was shy, often keeping to her mother or sister's side, though she was often excluded by Mara, that never made her any less persistent. She also grew up close to the Halliwell and Turner families, even referring to Wyatt has her "big brother", also during childhood she briefly had a crush on Chris Halliwell. When Katie was three she was caught in the crossfire of a demon attack, though unharmed, this incident caused her first ability, force field, to activate. 

Katie began Magic School in 2019, though her mother was overprotective of her and her sister, especially when they began to learn how to fight against demons. At the age of nine, she gained the ability of elemental manipulation, though she mistook it for being hydrokinesis at first, she quickly learned she could control the other elements too.