My last boyfriend was a former homicidal ghost. I can handle a werewolf.

Penelope Marie "Penny" Halliwell-Mitchell is the second daughter of the Witch-Whitelighter, and former Charmed One, Paige Halliwell-Mitchell and the mortal Henry Mitchell. She is the younger twin sister of Penny Halliwell-Mitchell and the older sister of Hal Halliwell-Mitchell. Though close to her twin sister, the two strove to be different from one another. Penny became more academically focused, while Phay was the rebellious one. 

During the Evil Wyatt future she joined the Resistance formed by her cousin, Pru Halliwell, along with the rest of her family and the Turner family. She later on died in assault by Wyatt's followers, along with her twin sister, her younger brother, her cousin, Peyton, and her uncle, Coop.

In the Legacy future she attended Magic School, after graduating she chose to become a potions class teaching assistant. Penny initially had a romance with a ghost named Peter, who sacrificed himself for her. She later on began a romance with the Gypsy turned werewolf, Colin Schaffer. She and her sister also often rival for their father's attention, while her brother is closest to their mother.
Alias: Phay Halliwell-Mitchell, Nora, Penny Schaffer 
Nickname: Penny (by everyone), the twins (by everyone), Red two (by Alex, Shelley, and Christa), Screech (by everyone), Princess (by Peter)
Sexuality: Straight
Born: December 20th, 2008 
Family: Melinda Warren (Ancestor), Penny Halliwell (Maternal great-grandmother, deceased), Patty Halliwell (Maternal grandmother, deceased), Sam Wilder (Maternal grandfather), Mark Matthews (Adopted maternal grandfather, deceased), Helen Matthews (Adopted maternal grandmother, deceased), Victor Bennett (Maternal step-grandfather, deceased), Marie Mitchell (Adopted paternal grandmother, deceased), Paige Halliwell-Mitchell (Mother), Henry Mitchell (Father), Phay Halliwell-Mitchell (Twin sister), Hal Halliwell-Mitchell (Younger brother), Phoebe Halliwell (Aunt), Coop Halliwell (Uncle), Prue Halliwell (Aunt, deceased), Piper Halliwell (Aunt), Paige Halliwell Mitchell (Aunt), Leo Wyatt (Uncle), Henry Mitchell (Uncle), Wyatt Halliwell (Cousin), Chris Turner Halliwell (Cousin), Peyton Halliwell (Cousin), PJ Halliwell (Cousin), Max Halliwell (Second cousin via Wyatt), Sara Turner Halliwell (Second cousin via Chris), Unborn second cousin (via Chris in Evil Wyatt future, deceased), Jackson Schaffer (Father-in-law), Miriam Schaffer (Mother-in-law), Kim Schaffer (Sister-in-law)
Marital status: Girlfriend to Peter Ruve (Legacy future, ended), Married to Colin Schaffer (Legacy future)
Species: Witch-Whitelighter-Human
Active powers: Orbing- The ability to teleport through use of blue and white orbs. This was the first ability she and her sister both showed while still babies.

Remote orbing- The ability to send and call another person to and from a specific location instead of having to orb with them. Penny developed this ability as an extension of her telekinetic orbing as a child still. She practiced her ability by orbing books to her mostly.

Sensing- The ability to determine the location and status of other beings by concentrating on them, however if they are in the Underworld, dead or magically hidden they cannot be found. Penny has a particular strong connection to her twin sister, Phay, the two can sense if one is in trouble even if they are countries apart. She can also sense her charges anywhere in the world and in varying planes.

Sonic Scream- The ability to generate vocal sounds of a higher amplitude than a normal human, often to such high levels it can be lethal or highly destructive. This ability came to her in the year 2024 during a demon attack. She was able to shatter buildings, and burst eardrums, causing death within her victim. 

Knowledge Absorption- The ability to psychically absorb knowledge from other people. Penny gained this ability as child, which caused her to become overwhelmed at first. She soon after learned how to control it, placing a mental block within her own mind in order to help her.

Omnilingualism- The ability to understand and speak any language without extensive training. Penny gained this ability as a teenager, only second to her younger brother. When she first gained it, she had a difficult time switching back to English, she eventually gained control over this ability.
Basic powers: High resistance- The ability to be resistant to attacks by weapons, or magic, or of other magical beings. They can survive what would have been lethal attacks, and also posses a higher tolerance to pain and can also recover quicker.