Christa I love you, in every life, but stop being so stubborn.

Christopher Perry "Chris" Turner Halliwell (nee Halliwell) is youngest son and child of Leo Wyatt and Piper Halliwell, younger brother of Wyatt Halliwell and Pru Halliwell, and the husband of Christa Turner Halliwell. He is a witch-whitelighter hybrid, and a member of the Power of Three, along with his older sister Pru Halliwell and his younger cousin, Peyton Halliwell. Christopher was named after his paternal grandfather, and was given a "P" middle name in order to keep tradition.

During the Evil Wyatt future, he was forced to contend with his older brother taking over the world, and his older sister running the Resistance against Wyatt. He wished to save Wyatt, so he and his girlfriend Christa went back into the past to save him. He was first introduced in Charmed season five "Oh My Goddess! Part One", under the alias Chris Perry.

After they successfully  changed the future, in Charmed: The Legacy, he continued to be the soulmate of Christa Turner Halliwell, who he married in the episode "Marriage Wars". The two later on had a daughter together, Sara Turner Halliwell. He also became a nurse, which stemmed from his desire to help people.
Alias: Lancelot (past life), Peter Halliwell (past life), Chris Perry, the Charmed One, Jack Bennett, Trevor, Wyatt Halliwell 
Nickname: Chris (by everyone), Chrissy (by his family), Lover (by Christa), Babe (by Christa), Little brother (by Wyatt and Pru), the Fun Brother (by Alex), Gorgeous (by Christa), Clyde (by Alex and Hal) 
Sexuality: Straight 
Born:October 16th, 2006    
Family: Melinda Warren (Ancestor), Penny Halliwell (Maternal great-grandmother, deceased), Patty Halliwell (Maternal grandmother, deceased), Victor Bennett (Maternal grandfather, deceased), Christopher Wyatt (Paternal grandfather, deceased), Piper Halliwell (Mother), Leo Wyatt (Father), Wyatt Halliwell (Older brother), Pru Halliwell (Older sister), Unborn son/daughter (with Christa in Evil Wyatt future, deceased), Sara Turner Halliwell (Daughter), Prue Halliwell (Aunt, deceased), Phoebe Halliwell (Aunt), Paige Halliwell Mitchell (Aunt), Coop Halliwell (Uncle), Henry Mitchell (Uncle), Peyton Halliwell (Cousin), PJ Halliwell (Cousin), Phay Halliwell Mitchell (Cousin), Penny Halliwell Mitchell (Cousin), Hal Halliwell Mitchell (Cousin), Max Halliwell (Nephew via Wyatt), Cole Turner (Father-in-law), Jamie Turner (Mother-in-law), Sara Turner (Sister-in-law, deceased), Damien Pierce (Brother-in-law), Kyle Brody (Brother-in-law)
Marital status: Married/soulmate to Christa Turner Halliwell (Legacy future), Soulmate to Christa Turner (Evil Wyatt future)
Species: Witch-Whitelighter 
Active powers: Power of Three- As a Charmed One, Chris is magically bonded to her other Charmed One members, Pru and Peyton. He can access powerful magic with them and perform spells. Also this bond makes them harder to kill. The only true downfall is that if one dies they will be significantly weakened.  

Telekinesis- The ability to move objects and people with their mind. Chris did not show this power until later on in his childhood. He showed a talent for it though and advanced quickly with this. He trained to use it combat in both the Evil Wyatt future and Legacy future.

Remote orbing- The ability to send and call another person to and from a specific location instead of having to orb with them. Like Wyatt and Pru, he gained this at a young age and as extension of her telekinetic orbing. This was the first magic he ever showed though, and once orbed his brother closer to him on his grandfather's urging.

Orbing- The ability to teleport through use of blue and white orbs. Chris did not show this skill until after he remotely orbed ironically. As a toddler he orbed around the house, following his older siblings most of the time.

Omnilingualism- The ability to understand and speak any language without extensive training. He gained his ability as a child as well, and in order to better himself, trained himself to know several different languages. 

Sensing- The ability to determine the location and status of other beings by concentrating on them, however if they are dead, in the Underworld or magically hidden they cannot be found. Chris can sense his family and those she has an emotional connection to, and his charges, in various planes of existence and all over the world. He has a strong bond with his soulmate, Christa, who he can sense anywhere and everywhere, including the Underworld.