I guess some people fit into life, or whatever. I never did.

Jacob Andrew Proctor, also known as Jacob Andrew Turner, born originally with the name Cain, was the demon-witch son of Elizabeth and an unknown Proctor witch, and the younger maternal half-brother of Cole Turner. He was abandoned at birth by his mother and left in a witch orphanage for unknown reasons, however because of his half-demon nature he was outcasted. One of the women who helped raise him, Lisa, bound his demonic side so he could live a normal witch life.

He lived at the orphanage until he was fifteen, deciding to leave them and take up a life of petty crime, including shoplifting and robbing ATM's. He met Mara Jenkins in the third season, and through her met the Turner and Halliwell families. The two later on began a romance, which ended in the fourth season when he betrayed them in favour of working for his mother, Elizabeth. He did redeem himself as a ghost later on and apologized for his role in what happened, as a result of that he was able to move on.
Alias: Jacob Turner, Cain, Cole Turner, Chris Halliwell, Jeremy Rogers, Theo Stevens, Matthew
Nickname: Jake (by everyone), young Turner (by everyone), Baby brother (by Cole), the Betrayer (by Alex, the Halliwell and Turner family), Speedster (by everyone), the Flash (by Hal), Moody (by Alex), the future (by Elizabeth and her Seer), Uncle Jake (by Christa)
Sexuality: Bisexual 
Born: March 31st, 2010
Family: Elizabeth (Mother, deceased), Unnamed Proctor Witch (Father, deceased), Cole Turner (Maternal older half-brother), Christa Turner Halliwell (Niece), Sara Turner (Adopted niece, deceased), Sara Turner Halliwell (Great-niece), Unborn great-niece/nephew (via Christa in Evil Wyatt future, deceased), Jamie Turner (Sister-in-law), Halliwell family (by marriage via Christa)
Marital status: Dated Tamara Jenkins (Legacy future, ended)
Species: Demon-Witch
Active powers: Technopathy- The ability to control and manipulate technology. Jake had a profound control over the ability from a young age. He often used this gift to manipulate ATMs, and rob them, as well as steal cars. He could manipulate varies items of technology if he saw them, or if he had previous connection with the machine.

Super Speed- The ability to move at superhuman speeds and move great distances within a short period of time. As an extension of his powers, Jake can manipulate his molecules to fade through objects and even people. He also has increased stamina, the inability to get sick, and heals at an accelerated rate. In order to keep up his fast metabolism though he hate to eat large amounts. 

Empath- The ability to feel and understand other people's feelings, emotions, and desires. A user of this ability can feel exactly what another person is feeling, and for the same reasons, without direct contact with them. When Jake began to come into his demon powers, as an extension of this gift he was able to sense the fears in someone, and manipulate them.

Enhanced senses- The ability to possess one or more senses that are amplified beyond their regular function. Jake was born with this gift, and as a baby was prone to very sensitive to this ability. He later on learned to control is, and most commonly used his enhanced hearing.

Fire ball- The ability to conjure fire in the form of a ball, without burning their hands, and shoot them at their targets. Jake came into this ability in the fourth season of Legacy, when he became incredibly angry.

Fear projection- The ability to sense and read the fears of other beings and use it against them.

Flaming- A fire based way of teleportation, used by high ranking demons. Like shimmering it can take the user, and its passengers, anywhere desired including varying worlds and planes. 
Basic powers: High resistance- The ability to be resistant to attacks by weapons, or magic, or of other magical beings. They can survive what would have been lethal attacks, and also posses a higher tolerance to pain and can also recover quicker.

Agility- The ability to possess magically enhanced agility. As Jake has the ability of super speed, he moves with a heightened sense of reflexes all the time. Additionally he has a heightened sense of balance and precision. 

Potion making- The ability to brew potions with magical properties. Jake showed he had a talent for potion making, especially under his mother, Elizabeth's tutelage. 

Spell casting- The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.

Scrying- The magical ability to find a person or an object through the use of a crystal and a map. 

Mediumship- The ability to perceive and communicate with spirits of any species. Jake was shown to be a magnet for ghosts, and often spoke to them.

Longevity- The ability to possess a longer lifespan and age at a slower rate than other beings. 
Occupation: Thief (Legacy future, former), Unofficial Prince of the Underworld (Legacy future, former)
Fear: Losing himself
Personality: Jake lived according to his own conduct and sense of rules, he seemed to have askew morals, but he did have them none the less. He was seen to have a degree of passion in art and adventure, and also those who have been abandoned and/or lost souls. He shared the charming ability to connect with people with his elder half-brother, Cole, and evaluated him based on his beliefs. He feels deeply all around, mostly due to his empathy, and has a strong desire to fit in with his family, which is why Elizabeth manipulated him easily, as she played on his desire to be accepted. His sense of loyalty is to himself first most, however like his desire to fit in, in can be manipulated, however his true loyalty came out after he realized he couldn't harm his former girlfriend, Mara.

He is very intuitive,  and can make leaps based on small amounts of information.He has a far-reaching focus that helps him caution others against their continued behavior, or manipulate them to his will. Jake is also a rather laid back person, which often clashed with Cole's high maintenance attitude when he lived with them, and even caused arguments. However, if he sees an opportunity, he will take it with little to no prompting.  

After he grew into his demon powers, it triggered something dark in his heart; Jake became aggressive, arrogant and selfish. He often started fights by purposely manipulating others with his empathic gift. He came into a dark and lazy temper, and almost a sociopathic type behavior, as he showed no remorse in killing those who made him angry. Phoebe sensed that he was twisted inside, and he could not find peace, which until his death proved to be true. After he died and became a spirit, he easily accepted his death and became truly at peace with himself, and apologetic to those he harmed.
Biography: Legacy future- Jake, born Cain, was born to the demon Elizabeth and an unknown Proctor witch in the Underworld. His mother abandoned him at a witch orphanage for unknown reasons to him at time, which were later on revealed to him. Lisa, a woman who helped raised him, bound his demonic side temporarily so he could live a normal witch life. He was born with enhanced senses, and due to this was a highly sensitive child. He learned from an early age how to control this gift, due the fact that if he did not he could possibly die from sensory overload. At a young age he came into his technopathy ability, and would use it to mess with the technology around the house.

He had several magical tutors to teach him and the other children on how to use their gifts, make potions, and how to  scry. Jake as a young teen came into super speed ability, which he used to play pranks on the other children. 

At the age of fifteen he chose to leave the orphanage and begin a life of crime, robbing several ATMs and also from stores. He traveled all around the states, and to places outside of the US. During his travels in Australia he came into his empathy after meeting a fellow older empath, Martin, who unintentionally triggered Jake's ability. After this he headed back to the states, randomly picking San Francisco as his destination.