Hey for the record, I was an adorable baby, thank you very much.

Wyatt Matthew Halliwell, also known as the Twice Blessed Child, is the first born witch-whitelighter son of the former Charmed One, Piper Halliwell, and her former Whitelighter, Leo Wyatt. He is the older brother of Pru Halliwell and Chris Turner Halliwell, husband of Damien Pierce, and the father of Max Halliwell. 

As the first child born and due to being born under special astrological circumstances, Wyatt was the prophesied Twice-Blessed Child, making him the most powerful force of good ever. During the sixth season of Charmed, he was revealed to be an evil overlord of both the magical and mortal world. Chris Halliwell and Christa Turner, who he forced to marry him, went back saved him, successfully changing the future. 

During the Legacy future, his younger siblings, and cousin, Peyton, are the Charmed One's. He also, along with Pru, owned P3, and formally attended Magic school. He later on married the cupid-whitelighter, Damien Pierce, and adopted a whitelighter-darklighter boy named Max.
Alias: King of the Underworld (Evil Wyatt future), King Arthur (past life), Samuel Wolff, Chris Halliwell 
Nickname: Wy (by Pru and Chris), big brother (by Halliwell and Jenkins children and Sara), lover (by Christa in the Dark Wyatt future; by Damien in the new future), Noble Wyatt (by Alex), Twice Blessed ass (by Alex, Chris and Christa) 
Sexuality: Bisexual 
Born: August 10th, 2003 
Family: Melinda Warren (Ancestor), Penny Halliwell (Maternal great-grandmother, deceased), Patty Halliwell (Maternal grandmother, deceased), Victor Bennett (Maternal grandfather, deceased), Christopher Wyatt (Paternal grandfather, deceased), Piper Halliwell (Mother), Leo Wyatt (Father), Pru Halliwell (Younger), Chris Turner Halliwell (Younger brother), Max Halliwell (Son), Prue Halliwell (Aunt, deceased), Phoebe Halliwell (Aunt), Paige Halliwell Mitchell (Aunt), Coop Halliwell (Uncle), Henry Mitchell (Uncle), Peyton Halliwell (Cousin), PJ Halliwell (Cousin), Phay Halliwell Mitchell (Cousin), Penny Halliwell Mitchell (Cousin), Hal Halliwell Mitchell (Cousin),  Sara Turner Halliwell (Niece via Chris), Unborn niece/nephew (via Chris in Evil Wyatt future, deceased), Max Pierce (Father-in-law, deceased), Keira (Mother-in-law, deceased), Elisa (Mother-in-law), Kyle Brody (Brother-in-law), Christa Turner Halliwell (Sister-in-law)
Marital status: Married to Damien Pierce (Legacy future), Married to Christa Turner Halliwell (Evil Wyatt future)
Species: Witch-Whitelighter 
Active powers: Calling Excalibur- The ability to call the sword to him. As Wyatt is the reincarnation of King Arthur himself, he has the ability to use and call the sword. 

Orbing- The ability to teleport through use of blue and white orbs. As a baby he orbed into his mother's, or various members of his family, arms when he wanted attention. He also enjoyed orbing around the house. In the womb he once orbed his mother, much to everyone's surprise.

Healing- The ability to heal injuries and diseases of others, unless that person is evil or has already died. From the womb Wyatt healed his mother from minor injuries in the later months of her pregnancy. He fully came into this talent as a child.

Glamouring- The ability to change appearance to look like another person by creating an illusion around the user. Wyatt used this gift while undercover, and once used this gift in order to look like Chris.

Energy Ball- The ability to form balls of energy, which resemble electrical discharges, in their hand, and throw them at targets with varying levels of voltage. They can also dissipate and control the energy ball while still in their hand. With the use of his telekinetic orbing, he can orb them closer to his enemies.

Telekinesis- The ability to move objects and people with their mind. Wyatt showed a minor of this gift as a toddler, but did not come into until after his younger brother did. In the Evil Wyatt future, he showed great use of it while in combat.

Remote orbing- The ability to send and call another person to and from a specific location instead of having to orb with them. Much his younger siblings, he gained this at a young age and as an extension of his telekinetic orbing. As a child he often orbed toys closer to her, and also orbed his younger brother around the house.