Chapter 9

Day 9
Morning: Friday, 3:21am
I wake up in the dark. I thought I heard something; damn it, I must be hearing things. I try to go back to sleep, but then I hear it again. My eyes strain to see in the dark; fuck this shit, I switch on a light and there, standing in the open doorway to my closet, is Johnny. His back is towards me and he flinches when he sees that the light has been turned on. He turns around, "Oh, hey Sunny, sorry for waking you." I look at him and my eyes are still adjusting. "Where have you been?" I ask. Closing the closet's door, "Well, I was out and I went to a job interview. Suprisingly, Johnny, you're now looking at a newly hired employee."
"Why were you out so late?"
He's undressing, "Sunny, I had to do some errands and the job interview was a bit longer than I expected."
"A BIT, that's the longest bit, I've ever heard of."
"Awwww. Sunny did you miss me in your bed? Because you sound like a wife yelling at her husband for coming home late. I'm the husband and your the wife. Hmm. That has a nice ring to it." I cut him off. "Yes, I kinda did miss you Johnny. Nope, I will never be your wifey." I smile as I say this. "Awww, why not Sunny?" Is he really asking this. "One: I'm not a girl. Two: we're not married. Three: I'm not ready to sleep with you."
Johnny errupts in laughter, "You know, Sunny, I didn't mean it literally." I start to blush. He enters the bed and snuggles up closer to me. "But Sunny I wouldn't mind being in bed with you..." He moves closer to my ear, "...forever." That last word echoes within my head, FOREVER. Actually, I wouldn't mind that either; Johnny would never leave my side and I would be happy with him, and ONLY him.
He pecks me on the cheek, "Good-night, Sunny." "Good-night, Johnny." I smile and fall to sleep.
7:00 am
"Rise and shine, my sleeping beauty." I wake up. I didn't hear the alarm go off; but right on Q...
"...Paper bags and plasitc hearts. All belongings in a shopping cart. It's Goodbbbyyyye but we've got one more niiiiight. Let's get drunk and ride around and make peace in an empty town. Wee Cann Makke Ittt Riighttt. THROW IT AWAY, FORGET YESTERDAY, WE'LL MAKE THE GREAT ESCAPE. WE WON'T HEAR A WORD THEY SAY, THEY DON'T KNOW US ANYWAY. Watch it burn let it die, cuz we are finally free toniiiiggghhht. Tonight will change our lives. It's so good to be by your side, we'll cry, we won't give up the fight,...." --The Great Escape by BOYSLIKEGIRLS
I sit up, stretch my arms, and look at Johnny. This song seems to be all about us. I wish we could just forget everything and just ignore all of those people who don't understand me *cough* Sara.
7: 37 am.
We're in the car, bright-eyed and bushy haired. Haha. Well, my hair is all messed up, but Johnny, I think he has magical hair. Anytime I mess it up, it goes back to the way it was before; nice and straight. I'm jello of Johnny. My hair is straight; but it's just that it is stiff; so, if you mold it into something with your hands it stays that way for a while.
School, 8:29 am
I've managed to make my hair less of a monster. God. I wished I had hair like Ben Bruce. Tear. I'm in nutrition period and Sara, that whore, is, obviously, showing off her new boyfriend, Kurt. Kurt's on the football team, he's the reciever, not the quarterback; but girls go crazy for him either way. They make out; Kurt's eyes are closed, but Sara's eyes are open and are smiling at me. I roll my eyes to show that I'm not jealous. I walk away and she pulls away from Kurt, smiles at him, and then places her head on his shoulder, and frowns.
Johnny is with his friends over by a tree. They look like they're having lots of fun. So I walk over. Johnny smiles when he sees me approach. Why am I doing this? I'm shy; so I don't really look straight at any of Johnny's buddies. Johnny gives me a hug, "Hey, guys, this is my new boyfriend." WHAT DID HE JUST SAY? DID HE SAY I WAS HIS BOYFRIEND. All his friends stand up and clap; this is totally, embarrasing. I can't believe he told them that I was his boyfriend; to make it worse, they probably know that I'm his stepbrother. "Oh and he's also my stepbrother." Oh no, now he's done it.
A guy with Neon Yellow pants, some black-neon-blue-rimmed glasses, a pair of black skater DC's, and a black shirt that read; I WAS BORN TO SKATE, "That just makes everything better; you guys can make out anytime you want to, since you live under the same roof." He nudges his shoulder against Johnny's side. "Right Johnny, you playboy." Johnny smiles at him. "Hahaha, Sunny's too shy, Willy."
Oh so his name's Willy. I look at Johnny and Willy. They dress nothing alike. Willy appears to be one of those cute-techno-skater-dude type of guy. I look at Johnny, while he's laughing with his friends. He's wearing a striped black-grey V-neck, a white jacket with black-earphones disguised as drawstrings on a jacket, black denim skinnies, a pair of black-faded-HI-top-ALL STARS CONVERSE, and a HIM, BLACK VEIL BRIDES, and Tokio Hotel wristbands. How are these guys friends?
I look at the other four. One of them is dressed a lot like Willy, except he's wearing those Nerdy rimmed glasses and has one of those, I <3 BOOBIES, wristbands that they sell at HOT TOPIC to support breast cancer. I found out that his name's Sam.
 The second guy gave off the rocker-emo-awesome-hair type of era guy. His hair was really awesome, I swear it consisted of nice light brown curls. This guy wore a Led Zeppilin shirt with the fallen angel, some ripped skinnies, faded-all-black-ALL STARS CONVERSE, and a chained wallet that was dangling at the side. His name's Christian.
 The third looked like metalcore-emo-rocker-skater type of guy. He had a Jansport backpack decorated with patches of, what must be, his favorite metalcore bands; like, Asking Alexandria, Bring Me the Horizon, Make Me Famous, BVB, Abandon All Ships, Drop Dead Gorgeous, The Ramones, etc. He had on a Guns N' Roses shirt with the crossed entagled guns, a Kingdom of Hearts chained necklace, wristbands for Bullet For My Vallentine and Jack the Skellington, his hair was dyed pure white, a black beanie, grunge-black skinnies, a chained wallet, and he had a peircing on the upper right hand part of his lip. His footware was unique and you can tell that he skated just by looking at them; they were red-black-limited-edition VANS, HI-tops. This guy also wore black rimmed glasses; his name's Michael.
The last guy showed to be drop-dead-gorgeous-scene-rocker guy. All of them were pretty hot, but this last GUY was just an inch gorgeous. He tied with Johnny on the sexy scale. My brain is officially tuned to checking-out-hot-guys-in-gay mode. Yeah, that mode. His name's Derine; with an E. His face was perfect; complete with darkblue eyes behind the glasses he wore. He had electric blue hair with highlights of black. Each ear had 4 peircings. He wore some neon purple skinnies, a white v-neck shirt, a black jacket with white drawstrings, a white-studded belt, and a GIR watch from HOT TOPIC.
Johnny introduced me to each of them and they all were pretty nice to me. I found out that Michael, Johnny, and Willy are bisexuals, Derine is a gay, and Christian is bi-curious. I think I would be considered gay because my relationships with girls are horrible. Derine looks at me, "Your pretty cute." He turns to Johnny, "Hey, Johnny, if your not gonna want Sunny, then can I have him?"
Johnny looks at him, "I don't know Derine, I might never get tired of him. Right now he's mine."
"You better put a chain on this one because I might steal him from you." His eyes are gleaming, he licks his lips, and smiles at me. I blush. "See I'm even making him blush." Johnny looks at me. "He does that a lot; like I said he's shy." Johnny walks over to me and kisses me on the lips; damn now I'm blushing even more. I will fuckin kill you Johnny. He pulls away and hugs me. All of Johnny's friends are saying; OOOOOHHHHHH, except for Derine, who still is smiling at me. Then he winks.
All the guys are nice to me and they love to joke around. Why didn't I ever hang out there before. Michael's laughing and says, "Hey, Sunny wanna come with us to the mall Tomorrow?" Damn this guy is hot. "Umm, sure." I reply in a small voice. He smiles even more and says, "Your one of us. Oh and don't worry if you get kissed by one of those guys randomly; they love to do that to each other and on the lips for sho." Wow, these guys are crazy. Christian is like the only normal one here; I'm happy for that.
School ends, work ends, and Johnny is here to get me.
He opens the door and I get in. He looks at me. "Stop looking at me Johnny!"
"Why, Derine's right your adorable and you'll never be able to hide it. You know Sunny, I think your getting girlier and I like it." I blush and he places his hand on the dashboard and kisses me. The return of the butterflies haunts my stomache. I want him. But then he breaks the kiss. "Sunny, don't give me that face; I'll give you more when we get home." He chuckles low and puts on the car's stereo:
"You kiss the lips of evil; two months it's all the same. Beg for this man's approval; afraaaaiiiiddd to die and break. Sit their with arms alone now; with blood these lyrics came. Your words they heed right through me... the tears we've cried, this love has died; your by yourself with me tonight. This... every lie, and stitch these wounds with me toniiiiggghhhttt...OH, I figure that anytime I touch you, everytime I hear his name...LIAR...the tears we've cried, this love has died; your by youself with me tonight..."--We Stitch These Wounds by BLACK VEIL BRIDES
We drive singing that song; with promises of more awaiting at home.