Day 2

Day 2

MORNING

~Sunny's POV~

Where am I? I feel around and let my fingers do the seeing for me. I feel soft thin covers and my comforter. I'm guessing I'm in my bed. On the count of three I will open up my eyes. One, two; forget it I'll just open them. Yup, I'm in my bed; this proves that I am PSYCHIC. I suddenly get the feeling that somebody is here with me. My eyes search the room. Nope; I was wrong. Then my hand hits against something bony. I turn my head and there lying down next to me is... Johnny. How did he get here? How did I get here? So many questions, now my head hurts.

I don't want to wake Johnny, but I really need to take a wazz (piss) to empty my pee bar. I strategize how to get out quietly and I put it into action. Yes, success, I made it. I walk happily to the bathroom, but then I trip and fall. To make matters worse, I tried to save myself and I pulled for my dresser; instead of being a hero, the dresser falls on top of me. Oww. I'm in pain and I need to piss. Will I die of pain or a Blatter explosion? I try to get the dresser off by getting up. Wow, it is surprisingly light. Once it is off me, I wipe myself off and stretch. In the process of stretching I feel something behind me.    

I touch and then turn around. I'm facing Johnny, my step brother. Yes, I understand if this is a surprise to you and before I tell the story within this story, I really need to go piss.

5 minutes later.

Okay, I'm back. There once lived a beautiful little boy named Sunny Sporticus. I know my name is fuckin' sexay, but don't be jealous. My mom lost the fight to breast cancer; I remember going to the hospital saying, "Momma, I hope yo boobies get betta.", and she would just smile and say, "I hope they do too." Those were the good old days. My dad was left *cough* forever alone, but I guess I was wrong because he found a new wife. Her name was Rebecca Lowes. The last name reminds me so much of that hardware store. Along with her, came Johnny. We've been living together for about 2 weeks and I haven't really talked to him before. I guess life has been okay. Me and Johnny go to the same school, but he's the one with the brains and I'm the one with a rubber band ball.

Anyways, here Johnny is, back in the bed. And, Jesus, my tank feels empty. Professionals are right when they say that alcohol make you feel like pissing out gallons. I get back into bed, since it is, after all, a weekend. Johnny just cuddles up against me and wraps his arm around me in a one-armed hug. I'm thinking this is A-ok because we are brothers. Is he asleep or awake and being a faker? "Hey, Johnny! Are you awake?" No answer, okay. I can feel his body against my backside and it feels nice and cool. I push against him more and I swear I thought I heard him moan. I turn my head, to see him smiling in his sleep; AWKWARD.

I wake up about 2 hours later, the windows are open and a nice breeze rolls in. Johnny is on the floor and realizes I'm awake. "I apologize for yesterday, I may have put some booze in your drink. Now I know how you handle it. What do you want to do this weekend? I'm left with no agenda and I think we should get to know each other if we're brothers." He gives me a soft smile. I try to sense what he may be planning, but I can't make out any hint: one, he isn't planning anything and I'm just paranoid, or two, he could definitely win a academy award for acting.

"The park seems good.", I'm still not sure. He gives me a wide, white smile, "Cool. Get dressed and then we'll go." I grab for a black v-neck shirt, white skinnies, a pair of converse, my wallet, and iPhone and the next second I'm out the door and in the car.

AFTERNOON

It has been about half an hour and I would've thought that we would be at the park by now. Music blasts through my gummy bear earphones, as the view outside just flashes by us. I forget the outside world right now and just close my eyes, and concentrate on the lyrics in the song "Sweetheart You Are Sadly Mistaken" by Alesana.

"We're here!!" I look around and we are in a park, but not the park I was expecting we are in a parking lot. Okay, basically my day went horrible. Or did it???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture: our real friend George as Johnny