Day 8

Day 8: Thursday, 12:00am and about 33 seconds

    I'm sitting on Johnny's lap...STILL. Well, I can't really do anything about it can I? He may be skinny, but he has an iron grip around my waist. His arms chain me closer and closer to him. Do I want to be closer to him? There's a war between my conscience, and I swear that I can practically see a little devil, on one shoulder, and a little angel, on the other.

    I'm sitting on Johnny's dick. God, I have a dirty mind, but that's the truth. What else would I say; I'm sitting on his vagina? He brings his cold smooth fingers to my chin and lifts and turns my face to his. He's only about 3 millimeters away from my face. That's a safe distance; I think. Ok, this is not a safe distance between us because Johnny fills that little gap and presses his lips to mine.

    I can taste him...hmmm....and he taste like my favorite chapstick. Johnny is gonna be deadmeat. That was my favorite cherry Blistex chapstick. Yes, I'm a chapstick freak. Without my lips bother me, luckily I have backups. Hahaha. My chemistry teacher told me that chapstick is a bad habit because once you get used to putting it on, your lips get chapper without it, than it would before you used chapsick daily. I tried to prove him wrong... but, unfortunately, he's fuckin right. Yeah, I said it, he's right.

    His tongue intrudes my mouth. It's nice and warm, as it runs along the roof of my mouth. I feel weak when he goes over a precise spot and I'm guessing he can feel me melt in his arms because he does it again. NOOOOO!!! He's found a weak spot. God, I didn't even know that I had that spot.
A moan escapes my throat. Too much pleasure is hazardous to my health and my body starts to engage into a mental breakdown. I'm pretty much his sex toy now.

    His hands explore my back, throughout the whole thing. But now, they've seemed to have lost interest in my back and go lower and lower. Okay, too low; too damn low. They're at the rim of my pants and hesitate. Thank God!! I sigh of relief echoes in my head. But, then HIS hands go even lower. God, do you hate me this much? They enter my pants and then my boxers.

    Johnny's intoxicating me with his kisses; while, he's doing it. His cold hands grasp around my... do I really have to say it? My dick. He's holding it and I can't help it, so, I just, well, I HELP it to escape my throat and I let loose a moan. He chuckles and I can't believe I did that because now he is taking it and moving his hand all around it. I think I'm gonna cum. Fuck you Johnny and your stupid hands. He finally gives me a chance to breath and moves his mouth nearer to my ear, "Sunny, I want you. Let me clear things up. When I told you I loved you on the bed when we had that fight the other day, I told you I loved you. I love you like no other brother has probably ever liked their brother and I've stayed true to that. I don't want to just be your brother; I want to be more." He licks my ear and I shudder.

    I was hoping, but yet not hoping that he would say that. "Johnny, I may have barely noticed this now, but your right. I need to cut the crap and admit to myself that I fuckin love you." We sit there hugging in silence, but he just had to ruin the moment. Johnny starts to slowly take his pants off and who knows what else. I stop him, "No Johnny, not please don't."

    "As you wish Sunny." He does as I say and frees his hands from my pants. What a relief. In response to this, I echo everything he's done to me, back at him. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his mouth to mine. Now, it's my tongue's turn to explore. I find his weak spot; under his tongue. What an unusual spot; but, hey this is Johnny; he, practically, lives around the word.

    We spend another complete hour in the car; doing only THAT. I stop Johnny from continuing and tell him that we need to get home.

1:36 am

    Once the lights are off, the car's on the driveway, and we're in silence; Johnny reaches his arm over and says, "Do you think I should sleep in your bed after the life-threatening crime I just comitted on you?" I smile at him and his sarcasm. Hilarious, I must say. "Johnny as long as you don't strip me in my sleep. After all, you have been sleeping in my bed before. Can I trust you?"

    He straightens his back, raises his hand in a solute above his forehead, "Aye, Aye Captain, but promises are not garanteed." He winks at me; I guess, It's good enough.

    We stalk up the stairs quietly and I head straight to the shower; while he takes a shower in his. I'm finished and my skin burns with cleansliness. I pull on some clean boxers and walk out with a towel around my neck. The lights are off, and I walk around blindly to my bed. My fingers find my bed covers and I slip underneath it and throw the towel onto the floor. I turn and moan from the day I had and the comforting feel of my bed underneath me. An arm wraps around me; I know who it is.

    We attract each other like magnetics, "Good-night, Captain Sunny."

    "Good night, stupid ass Johnny." I smile and drift off to sleep.

7:00am

"TAKE ONE LAST BREATH. Your about to fall to your death...  Sail away from the shoreline. Sail away from the shore. I'm in front of... Captain, Captain before the sail breaks.Captain, Captain, I can't see any ships....DESPERATE...the courage strong will mesmorize... made me realize. ...I'm on the cruise to paradise, I done with sin, I've paid my price... We'll part the...Sail away from the shoreline. Sail away from the shore. I'm in front of heaven's door. OHHH. Look what we built, walk the plank of guilt. Our courage....I'm on the cruise to paradise..I'm done with sin I've paid the price."-Abandon All Ships

    I woke up to this song. Damn this means my day is... going great so far. Me and Johnny love Abandon All Ships, especially that song from them; Take One Last Breath. That song never get's old. "Oh my Jebus!!! Is that song...."

    "Yes, Johnny, that's THE song." He's eyes seem to light up. "What are you waiting for? Put the Volume up. All the way UP. I fuckin love that song. It doesn't deserve the name song. The word song, ugg, that word is too plain. I'm gonna call it a shmong. Aren't I brilliant, Sunny?"

    "Johnny, your fuckin retarded. All you did was made the word longer. Like in this dumbass book, where this guy's name was Thom with an H. Who adds an H to a name like that when you pronounce it Tom. That's stu..."

    "Sunny, you will never understand my genius ideas." I shake my head in disbelief at Johnny, "Your right Johnny, I don't seem to notice any of your 'genius' ideas maybe because you don't have any." LOL, I just made a great comeback.

    We head off to school. And my day went good, until Sara pointed at me and told me that I was a worthless peice of shit. Other than that, it was pretty much ok. I get to work and Jolly told me that I didn't have to work today because I wasn't needed. I left and went home to my bed. Aww. my lovely bed. Today I'll sleep extra. I'm so happy. Tear.

    Wait, somethings missing; where's Johnny????? Oh well, time to sleep.