Day 4

Early Afternoon: 12:06 Pm

~Sunny's POV~

I'm dreaming again and, of coarse, a dream wouldn't be a fuckin' dream without...Johnny. He's talking to me; but nothing seems to come out. He's mute; but just by looking at the expression on his face, I can tell that he's sorry for something. And I mean FIRETRUCKING SORRY; yeah, that type of sorry. He opened his mouth up...KNOCK! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!!. What the heck is happening? Then my vision starts to shake and I can barely make out Johnny's figure now. Why the hell is there a earthquake in my dream, I didn't dream up one!!! The dream is fading to black and my eye-sight is restored.

I awake to my dad; dammit he's not Johnny. Each hand is on either side of me, just jolting me back and forth, back and forth. "Okay, dad I'm awake!!!! You can stop that now!!! I'm getting dizzy!!!" He stops and just stares into my eyes with concern, worry, and, an opaque, sadness. Oh no; it can't be, "Awesome is dead!!! Nooo, he was my favorite dog, he fetched me waffles!!!" Staring at me, with the mix of confusion and worry for his son, he stated, "What the heck are you talking about? Awesome did not die; he's outside eating my sandal; although, I am thinking about killing him..." Oh good he's not dead. "...but, Johnny is missing! He took my car and the keys, I'm worried about the car; do you think he'll scratch or dent it????"

I just sit their, my mouth open for flies, gawking in disbelief at this man I call my... gulp..."father". He cares about the car more than Johnny; this guy has issues and should read the HOW TO BE A FATHER FOR DUMMIES. Maybe I'll buy it for his birthday next month and, hopefully, there's a chapter on how to react to a missing son or daughter.

"Johnny is gone!!! Since, when?", I panic out.

"I don't know, I just found the car gone about 3 minutes ago and went to go ask him; but I couldn't find him anywhere.", he looks pissed.   

"Where did you look for the car? Did you check the damn street, maybe, mom parked it there.", I stare at him and he just gives me a glare, walks out the door, across the lawn, and looks down the street. He walks slowly back to me, like a child, "Yeah, it's there." he admits.

"God, dad you should really check next time."

"I'm sorry for waking you Sunny; go back to sleep.", he starts to turn towards the door. Wait how did he get in here, I locked the door. I look at the door and, where the lock and door knob should be, was a hole. He would go that far for his car, I can't believe it; he screwed the doorknob off. "What about Johnny? He's missing aren't you gonna do something about it, for say, call the cops." Looking at me with a hint of maturity, "Why would I need to do that? Knowing Johnny, he's probably at a bar or a restaurant eating something. He's skinny, but yet he always eats. I don't get it. You kids truly are something to be jealous of." He continues to walk out, "Don't worry, he'll come back." He's gone back to his room, leaving me in my room, thinking about what to do.

I fall backwards into my bed, I don't feel well. My body, to the touch, is starting to warm up, but mentally, I feel like it's cold. I think I have a cold. My head hits my pillow, with a crackle that sounds much like paper. My hands reach for the sound, retrieves it, and brings it to my face. It's a lined piece of paper, folded up to make a note. On the top it reads, to Sunny and ONLY SUNNY, From: your loving, maybe more, brother. I can feel the heat race to my cheeks, right after I read those words; those lovely words: "maybe more".  I open it up:

Hey, Sunny, I'm sorry for what I said back there to you and I know it was messed up, but, you have to understand, that's just me. I'm a jackass or a badass, I know. I prefer the word badassXD It makes me feel, so much like an ass that is bad and needs to be punished. LOL. Okay, don't. I love to see that face of yours, when you get angry. I find it cute. I will always love you my brother. I love you like no other brother loves his brother; I'm serious about that. I know you hate me and I hate myself, but I just wanted you to know that I'll stay out of your way now. You don't have to worry about me getting you into trouble.

With love, schmexai Johnny

P.S. It was me who spiked your Dr. Pepper and got you drunk.

P.S.S It was also me who unscrewed the lock from your door. I was to lazy to pick the lock.

P.S.S.S. I'm at the park, so don't look for me there.

I just finished reading, wow, Johnny is such an idiot. Why would he tell me where he is and then tell me not to look there. He is such and idiot, but, somehow, he's at the top of the class. I'll never be able to comprehend his ways. I get dressed, grabbing random clothes and throwing them on. I snatch the car keys off the hook, step out the door, go to the car, and start driving to the park I know he's talking about: OUR PARK.

NIGHT 8:43 pm

I never realized how long the drive was, I guess Johnny helped pass about a THREE HOUR DRIVE to this specific park. I would have arrived earlier if it wasn't for my dad giving me a big lecture about the car, right before I left, the traffic, and my stupid stomache. I get to the parking lot and everything is freakin' scary in the dark. I hold my breath, step out of the car and search for Johnny. I'm walking for about five minutes, when I start to hear steps in back of me. I turn and a dark figure slowly approaches me. "Back off, I'm a black belt and I'm not afraid to go chop suey on you." He just continues to come closer. God save me. Nothing happens. Fine then, I see how it is, fuck you god.

The figure holds me and grabs at me. Oh no, I knew it it's a pedophile; he's gonna rape me. I struggle to free myself, but for a skinny person he's strong. Hold on a sec... I look closer... and the face appears to be Johnny. "Johnny, YOU FUCKIN BASTARD. I was scared." He brings his fingers up to his lips. Those lips. I be quite and he grabs me up like a weigh nothing. Wait what's going on? "What are you..."

"Shush, Sunny. You should see yourself; you look sick, really sick. You should've stayed in bed. I think you have a fever, so rest. I'll drive you home." He sounded so sweet at the moment, but  right when he metioned that I looked sick, I began to feel it. I felt weak and a little like fainting. He put me into the passenger seat and buckled me in. By then, I was sweating like crazy. He kissed me on the cheek with his cool lips, that seemed to leave a nice, tender, and cool feeling afterwards. If that's what it felt like, I wanted him to kiss me all over my body. The heat was devouring me, my skin was clammy, and my eyes were heavy. He looked at me like a child, "Go to sleep, love." And I did like I was told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUTUBE VIDEO: All We Know by Close To Home