February 9: Never In Your Wildest Dreams

Start from the beginning

“Why so quiet?” He asked with a sneer, looking down at me. “You finally decided I’m right?”

I shot him a glare. “I never really thought you’re even capable of doing this to me! Why?!”

He shrugged. “Just for fun.”

“Fuck you.” I spat at him.

He seemed to find that amusing. In fact, his eyes even twinkled in pure amusement. To add more to my growing confusion, he started laughing before finally getting off me and lying down beside me on the bed.

He continued to laugh hysterically.

“What’s so funny?” I questioned him after he sobered up.

“You!” Then he continued to chuckle.

“Me?” I pointed at myself. “What did I do?”

“Nothing, your face was just hilarious! Seriously Em, if you only saw yourself earlier, you’d die of laughter too.” He told me, grinning like a mad man.

“Well it’s your fault!” I accused him. “What’s the matter with you?”

“I just wanted to see your reaction if I go all intimate with you.” He explained, still smiling like crazy.

He only did that to see my reaction?!

What the hell? Am I really that amusing to him?

Well then, maybe I should amuse him more...

I crawled on top of him, making him drop his smile. He looked so surprised and confused it took everything in me to stop myself from laughing.

“Em, what’s...?” He trailed off once I started slowly collapsing on him.

I cradled his legs, placing both my hands against his seemingly chiselled chest. Our noses were merely an inch apart. I bent down my head to whisper something to him. “Want me to show you something intimate?”

Then I nibbled his ear, making his breath hitch. I secretly smiled triumphantly.

His hands took hold of my waist, trying to stop me. “What are you doing?”

I slightly lifted my head to meet his eyes. I gave him a seductive smile as I said, “I just want to have some fun with you.”

He searched my eyes, trying to read them.

After a few seconds, his voice was husky and so sexy when he asked, “Are you sure?”

I bent down towards his neck, brushing my lips along the side. I whispered, “Absolutely.” Then I smacked my lips against his neck, gently sucking my way towards his lips. I felt his hands’ hold on my waist tighten. His body still feels tense beneath me.

“Relax.” I whispered to him. “Come on, I know you want to.”

I didn’t give him time to answer as I smacked my lips against his. It took him about two seconds before he started responding to my kiss. And his response surprised me. In no time, I felt him nibble my lower lip, asking for an entrance. I decided to play with him a bit so I didn’t open my mouth. He got impatient quickly as he bit my lip. I smiled through the kiss before finally giving him entrance. And he didn’t waste any second as he turned our kiss into a French one. He immediately took dominance. The kiss was so passionate; it made me feel so light-headed just after a few seconds in it.

He was so into the kiss that he didn’t let me breathe even just for a millisecond. It made me think that he must’ve wanted this to happen but was too much of a gentleman to wait for me.