| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 1 |

| KALEB

My wolf was restless, wanting to find our mate quickly. I scanned the clearing looking for any indication that another person was here. My eyes landed on a sleeping form amongst a cluster of wild flowers. It looked like a... tiger. Realization dawned on me as butterflies turned my insides to mush.

It looked to be a male, a rather large one at that. The stories my mom had told me proved true. I have never seen a creature of this immense size before. It was like he was just big for no reason. I crept closer silently, hoping to not startle them awake. Their chest was rising and falling steadily with each intake of breath.

I almost swallowed my tongue. Even in his second form, he was so handsome, I couldn't pull my eyes away. His rich orange fur looked beautiful in the light of the fading sun as it contrasted beautifully with the black stripes that adorned his coat. I just wanted to rub myself all over him and cover my body with his scent.

After a while of just staring at his perfection, I started to feel like a creeper. Should I wake him up? As if in answer his eyes snapped open revealing two beautiful hazel orbs with green flecks. Oh shit. His gaze was even as it trailed over the absolutely non-threatening form that was my wolf who currently had our ears pressed flat against our head and our tail tucked in automatic submission. I shivered, but definitely not because of the chill in the air.

My heart was pumping rapidly in my chest by the time his eyes finally met mine. He sat up slowly, never breaking eye contact. His gaze was predatory, pinning me in place. Another shiver ran through my body even though the air around us had heated a few degrees.

Mate. My wolf chirped happily.

Yeah, I know now hush.

Then he stood his full impressive height, towering over me, his lips pulled back over his teeth with his tongue lolling as if he was trying to smell my scent and taste it at the same time. At the sight of the long incisors, I instinctively rolled over in submission.

With his face now relaxed he dropped his big head down to run his nose along the length of my body. I remained still, trying to be as non-threatening as possible meanwhile my heart felt like it was going to pound a hole through my chest and fly away.

A deep rumbling sound came from his chest and I felt the vibration roll through my much smaller body. My wolf let out a whine in reply and before I knew it I had shifted and was now completely naked and exposed to the big male hovering above me. It felt as though my whole body turned pink- no, scratch that- crimson all at once.

A startled and completely manly 'eep' blew past my lips as my hands flew down to cover myself. I was literally contemplating murdering my wolf with my thoughts right now, the asshole just looked at me sheepishly. I wanted to scoff and roll my eyes and probably would have if it weren't for the fact that a giant male tiger was staring down at me with what seemed to be a mixture of amusement, surprise, and confusion.

We stared at each other for a while longer before he stepped back and shifted all the while never losing eye contact. My heart literally stopped, keeled over and then started beating triple time. Where there was once an abnormally large tiger now stood a man who was even larger than my alpha.

I wasn't complaining as my eyes drank in his dark honey form. My gaze traveled from his tousled dark brown hair to his rich brown eyes with green flecks passing over his pink lips that were too kissable for words then to his jaw. Down his defined stomach, that I tried not allow my eyes to linger over for too long, before they fell to his narrow hips and defined v.

I tried to refrain from looking any lower.

And failed.

The thick organ hang limply and proudly and I unconsciously squeezed my legs together as my body temperature heated a few degrees in response to the mouth watering sight. If it was even possible my face turned an even darker shade of red.