Chapter 21 (Final Chapter)

I

I was still there in my room when I heard a small tapping on the door. I pushed it away in my head at first, thinking it was just the house settling in, but then it came again in a rhythmic pattern. I got up slowly from my bed, making my way blindly through the night to my door. I was pleased when I found the cold door knob. I unlocked it and opened the door.

"Yes?" I whispered to the phantom of the night.

"It's me. Adrian." The phantom whispered back, and I opened the door more generously to let Adrain make his way in.

I closed the door when he fully came in, and turned on the lamp near my bed to illuminate the surrounding area. And when I did, Adrian looked very surprised.

"What's wrong?" I asked, and Adrian just made his way to my face and lightly touched my cheek. "Owie."

"It's red." Adrian said still in utter surprise.

"Yeah. Dad did it." And that's when Adrian's face turned from worried to angry.

"I want to fucking kill him." He ranted, looking away from me and staring somewhere far away.

"It's fine." I kissed him to bring him back to earth. It worked because he worked his tongue in.

"Let me kiss it to heel you." Adrian started kissing my cheek, and I giggled at how he made me feel: tickling my stomach and pecking my cheek. I then fell on him onto the bed. We stared at each other. Seconds passed. Minutes passed. I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Make love to me." I finally said to break the tension.

"I would be happy to."

He forced me on the bottom, and started kissing my lips gently, down to my neck. I moaned gently as well. He then pulled my shirt up to take a look at my body. He flicked at the nipples and I reacted very heavily at that point. He fully took the shirt off, and headed for the pants. He turned me over so I laid on my stomach, and he just yanked off the pants and underwear so he could make his way in me.

"Eager much?"

"I need this." Adrian said as he took his member through his zipper and lightly touched my entrance.

"Ready?"

"I'm re-" And before I could finish, he made his way in. I gave a great moan, but I muffled it with the pillows that were next to me. He kissed my back as he started to gain momentum. In. Out. In. Out. He kept the pulse nice and slow at first, which made it more sensual.

"I love you, Augustus." He whispered into my ear, which made me shiver.

"You tell me that all the time." I giggled. He giggled as well and felt the urge to speed up. He was going pretty fast now. I just kept hearing the light slaps of skin touching skin. I moaned my muffled moan, as well.

As he was pleasing himself, I started to pleasure myself to. But before I could get a few strokes in, Adrian took my member for me.

"You don't have to make me feel good." I moaned.

"You're humble, but I want to." He kept going both at my entrance and at my member. Both were in sync with each other, which made the pleasure even more pleasurable.

"I'm going to cum." I moaned.

"Me too." Adrian moaned.

"Let's cum together." I suggested.

"1..."

"2..."

"3-"

"What the fuck is going on in here!"

II

We came together, but the sound of my dad's voice made the whole experience worthless. And it hit me, Oh my god, it's my fucking dad.

I quickly made my way to the corner of my room, grabbing the sheets off the bed to cover my nudity.

"Dad." Adrian started, but he didn't finish. My dad slapped him across the face, and made Adrian tumble onto the floor.

My dad grabbed Adrian by the hair to pick him up and slapped him in the ground again. Adrian's face was pink now, and blood was trickling down his nose.

"Dad..." Adrian grumbled on the floor, but my dad didn't care about Adrian anymore; he stared at me.

I quickly tried to make my way to the door, but my dad grabbed the sheets that I was holding and yanked me towards him.

"Get the fuck off me!" I screamed as my dad was holding my arms so I wouldn't hit him.

"You fucking faggot!" He yelled as he threw me unto the bed and slapped me across my face. He didn't stop there though; he punched me in the stomach and punched me across the face.

"Dad!" I heard Adrian yell as he tried to get on top of dad to stop him. He didn't stop. He kept going at me, throwing Adrian to the side. Then Adrian stopped fighting and just went outside. I was scared now. Why was he leaving me?

But I couldn't finish that answer because I got one blow across the face, and my lights went out.

III

I later found out that Adrian went to call my mother, and they both called the police. I was knocked out on my bed, and my father thought he killed me. My mom told me he seemed happy about it when they found them in the kitchen. He didn't attack them, because my mom had a knife then.

The cops took him away and I went to the hospital. And that is where I am at right now. Luckily it wasn't anything bad. Just got a few stitches and had internal bleeding.

Everything was settled, though. The girl gave up on her story about being pregnant, my dad was out away for a year- which was a lousy sentence, in my opinion- and Adrian and I were together without anymore regret. And it seems happy, but that was only the beginning of my story.

No story has a happy ending...

(To be continued)

--

Well if you haven't noticed by the ending of this part, this is the end of this book. There is another one coming, but before I even write a word for it, I need your help.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

I will not continue until then. Give me at least 500 votes, and then I will continue writing.

But other than that, I want to thank you for the support of this book. I promise next book will be better.

Check out my other stories if you are feeling a little bit sad that this story ended- I mean, I don't think I write bad, unless you guys never told me that I do.

Well, cya.

-Boxy ;]