Chapter 2 *

I

"Augustus we're home." I heard my mom yell from the living room. I moaned as I felt the heaviness of the nap I was taking engulf me and begging me to go back to it.

"Ugh..." I grunted in response, waving my hand for no reason and returning back to my sleep. After cumming that much today, my body needed to regenerate.

Then, just in my peek of joyous sleep, my brother barged through the door as loud as he could and jumped on my fragile body. I let out a big oof as I felt the air being pushed out of me.

"Hey baby brother." He said whispering in my ears, causing a shiver of anger and love running up and down my spine. My hand instinctively went into a fist to knock him out, but I forced it to relax feeling my brothers body on me.

I ignored him and stayed rebellious on getting up, it'll teach him too never wake me up when I was at my peek. At my peek!

"Come on, Augustus," He whispered in my ear, still on top of my body. "Wakey, wakey!" He now yelled jumping up and down on my body making my bones cry in agony from all his weight on my fragile little body.

Then, he got up. Had I won? Finally, had I won?

But just before I could celebrate my victory, he striped the blankets I had so comfortably placed around my body, leaving me to feel naked and cold.

I couldn't give up now, I can still fight this and beat it.

"C'mon, Augustus." I could now hear the impatience in his voice. Haha, that's right, be impatient.

He then went on my bed, feeling it from the weight shifting, and curled around my body, placing his head on my neck and breathing slightly on my back.

What was he doing? My mind was wondering. I then felt a hand sliding from my back towards the front of my body, caressing my stomach.

I followed the hand, mentally, as it went downward to my-

"Okay I'm up!" I yelled to him backing away in surprise from his now shocked face. In it, I thought I saw a little heart break, but maybe it was just the fogginess of my head. Of course he wouldn't be offended; I'm his brother for Christ sake. Brothers don't get offended when they reject each other's sexual advances. Right...

"Good. Get down and help with the groceries," He said, still shocked (I guess) by my reaction, and headed out my room silently.

Why had I reacted the way I did? I mean I did like him. Did he like me too? Didn't I want him to touch me there? What am I thinking?

No, he couldn't have. I'm setting myself up for a huge let down. I'm just seeing things and thinking them up. I'm just a little bit sick, that's all, and I'll admit it.

I got up from the bed, and headed out of my room, and down to help with the groceries.

II

"Come help us, and stop being lazy." My dad said to me, with bags of groceries in his hand.

I came out from my house, and faced the horrible sun shining in the sky. It dried my eyes like a raisin, and I groaned in agony.

"Ugh! The pain! The pain!" I exaggerated, hoping that it made my parents feel bad.

"Stop complaining!" My dad said from behind me, annoyed. He pushed past me like the guy did on the street earlier today. I looked at him for a moment to see if he was going to say sorry, but I knew my dad wouldn't. He never liked me for some reason.

"Yeah Augustus, stop complaining like a bitch," Adrian said, also holding a couple of bags in his hands. He went in to push me like my dad did, but I quickly dodged it making him fall on the door frame. I stood my tongue out at him and laughed.

"Watch your language!" My dad said, not even looking at my brother, while going back to the car to pick up more bags from the back, and then hurrying back inside.

"Well, C'mon," My brother said. "The bags aren't going to take themselves."

"The bags aren't going to take themselves." I mocked my brother, only to be answered by a smack from the back of my head from my father. Going in for another, huh dad.

"Stop mocking your brother," My dad said, still grabbing bags. How many fucking groceries did we buy?

"But he started it!" I said childishly, trying to spark a little sympathy from my dad.

"I don't give a flying fuck who started it!"

"Hey! Hey!" My mom yelled, holding me beside her. "There is no need for cussing and fighting."

"Ugh... I'm sorry honey," My dad said. Haha, being whipped by his own wife. I loved my mom for standing up for me all the time. She always was there for me through the bad things that my dad and I went through, and always on time too.

"I'm sorry mommy," I said to her while hugging her.

She smirked. "Don't give me those puppy eyes. They aren't going to work this time. Now go get a bag and bring it in."

"Yes, mother," I responded like Norman Bates. Damn! The puppy eyes always worked.

I grabbed a bag, looking at my brother as he watched crossed-armed from the door like he won. Psh. I sticked my tongue out again, and he just smirked at me.

Fuck you, big brother.

-

A/N: Fixed a lot of grammatical errors and added some more drama between Augustus and his dad. Not too much was changed from this chapter, and I didn't feel like more needed to be added.